shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

É

étoile

equestrienne, I love your ering! I have been looking at a very similar setting with the sidestones going down the side like yours. They are G color sides and my center stone is an E. Would the difference between the two take away or are your sides not colorless? Thanks and love love your ring!
face1.gif

Tmissy

Rough_Rock
Hello All, I finally stopped lurking and have joined up.

Here is my e-ring pic. .70cts Oval, G color, SI2, 14 RB shared prong F/G color .38tcw SI1.

Tmissy petite.JPG

seemlygeo

Rough_Rock
I love my petite beauty. I love this thread btw. Whenever I tried any larger diamonds on, I couldn''t understand what the fuss was about. It was interesting after trying on a few rings that I decided a center stone around .80 was perfect for my sized finger (4.75, I think?).

gorgeous antique art deco ring in platinum from singlestone in los angeles -- they redefined the milgrain and polished it.

mostbeautifulring.JPG

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
here is mine.. an .85 ct near colorless princess cut. i wear a size 5 but these rings are 7''s that need to be resized asap.

jessicasring86751.jpg

ArtistJess

Shiny_Rock
and one last one. for some reason the diamond looks cloudy in this one, but it''s just my cruddy camera. the center diamond is an si2.

jessicasring86771.jpg

mignon12

Rough_Rock
I''m another long-time lurker, but I just got engaged so I finally have something to post! This is my favorite thread, and I''m happy that I can (just barely) post in it!

here is my .98 E/I1 on my big ol'' size 7 finger...I haven''t gotten the hang of taking pictures of it yet, so it looks like it''s really dark and doesn''t sparkle at all. It''s very white and it''s got tons of fire and brilliance in real life!

saramackring.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/7/2009 4:32:25 AM
Author: seemlygeo
I love my petite beauty. I love this thread btw. Whenever I tried any larger diamonds on, I couldn''t understand what the fuss was about. It was interesting after trying on a few rings that I decided a center stone around .80 was perfect for my sized finger (4.75, I think?).

gorgeous antique art deco ring in platinum from singlestone in los angeles -- they redefined the milgrain and polished it.

I love your ring! It looks great on you. Do you have any other photos of it?

Twash

Rough_Rock
Trade
Finally got an upgrade on my e-ring
Went from a setting to a solitaire
My new friend is .80, but I''m still wearing my org.wedding band
and the ring hubby bought for our first Christmas as Mr. and Mrs.

SDC10051.JPG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/8/2009 12:06:50 PM
Author: mignon12
I'm another long-time lurker, but I just got engaged so I finally have something to post! This is my favorite thread, and I'm happy that I can (just barely) post in it!

here is my .98 E/I1 on my big ol' size 7 finger...I haven't gotten the hang of taking pictures of it yet, so it looks like it's really dark and doesn't sparkle at all. It's very white and it's got tons of fire and brilliance in real life!
That's such a pretty mounting. Please take some more pics for us and tell us who makes it.

Just so you know, LOL!, you sometimes have to take 30 or 40 pictures to come out with two or three that are post worthy but you'll get better with practice.

mignon12

Rough_Rock
Thanks, gemgirl! The setting is the Tacori 2603 SM (in yellow gold). It''s actually at the jeweler for a few days, but when I get it back I will most likely take a zillion pictures of it - I''ll put some up for sure!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I love all the new additions!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/8/2009 6:01:59 PM
Author: mignon12
Thanks, gemgirl! The setting is the Tacori 2603 SM (in yellow gold). It''s actually at the jeweler for a few days, but when I get it back I will most likely take a zillion pictures of it - I''ll put some up for sure!
I have never seen a tacori in yellow gold! Yummy! Try taking some pictures by a window in your house or outside on an overcast day, that lighting works best for me!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This thread is one of my favourites
30.gif
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/9/2009 4:40:36 PM
Author: yssie
This thread is one of my favourites
30.gif
30.gif
Mine too!!!

seemlygeo

Rough_Rock
ringsidedeco2.jpg

ringfrontdeco.jpg

I wish I could take more shots of the ring myself, but it''s so dark here in scandinavia -- i''m not getting any natural light!

KawaiiMira

Rough_Rock
/bump

Please make this thread a sticky!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 6:08:55 AM
Author: KawaiiMira
/bump

Yes please! I always have trouble finding it ..

I should have my own ring to add here soon
9.gif

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 9:25:40 PM
Author: lilyfoot

Date: 12/13/2009 6:08:55 AM
Author: KawaiiMira
/bump

Yes please! I always have trouble finding it ..

I should have my own ring to add here soon
9.gif
Agree!!

VanillaPuff

Rough_Rock
Tmissy, your ring is so cute! I love ovals - wish I got to see more of them around!
5.gif

Oh my, I can''t believe I actually sat here and looked through everyone''s ring. Anyway, here''s mine, .10 ct princess cut in white gold, size 5 but needs to be resized because it twirls around a lot.
1.gif

sorry, the photo didn''t show up. trying...once again.

P310809PRICESCOPEEDIT.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty ring!

KawaiiMira

Rough_Rock
/bump for more shiny goodies :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
MIgnon12 your ring is stunning. I''ve never seen one quite like it. May I ask where you found that setting? It''s amazing!
30.gif

I am newly engaged! My now-fiance proposed at Disney World this Christmas holiday and it was so romantic.

Here''s some info on my Tiffany & Co. solitaire:

Shape: Round
Cut: Brilliant
Carat Weight: .43ct
Color: H
Clarity: VS1
Fluorescence: None
Precision of Cut: Excellent
Symmetry: Excellent
Polish: Excellent

Ring Size: 4
Metal: Platinum