shape
carat
color
clarity

ultrasonic cleaners?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chicagohills

Rough_Rock
Can someone recommend a good ultrasonic cleaner? I usually just use Mr. CHills toothbrush when he''s not looking.

I know that is not a very nice thing to do.... to my pave.

2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/15/2007 5:17:59 AM
Author:chicagohills
Can someone recommend a good ultrasonic cleaner? I usually just use Mr. CHills toothbrush when he''s not looking.

I know that is not a very nice thing to do.... to my pave.

2.gif
You crack me up!!
41.gif
Anyway
28.gif
, if you have the time, read this thread and find out more than you could ever need to know about popular ultrasonic cleaners and '' recipes'' to use in it...
16.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
If you do a search on ultrasonics, there are lots of them. This was a good one I saw recently.
Ultrasonic cleaner: $$$ vs performance

chicagohills

Rough_Rock
Thanks guys! I really appreciate it.

wrigleyrags

Rough_Rock
Chicago Hills - I use one I bought from linens n things and it works great - but I don''t put my pave ring in it as I am too nervous it may loosen the stones.
Can you tell me what type of wedding band you picked for your engagement ring? Richard Landi - right? I am trying to find a band to go with my Richard Landi ring and need any info you might be able to offer.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results