shape
carat
color
clarity

Ultrasonic cleaners - what do you think of these?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
Hi
Living in the UK has many advantages and some disadvantages, one of these is the lack of true diamond appreciation and the need to keep them really sparkly
9.gif

I have a voucher left over for amazon.co.uk (and I cant transfer the funds accross to the US one), and have found some ultrasonic cleaners available.
Now.... I know nothing, nada , nill about ultrasonics, so those of you who own one, can you give me the scoop and have a look at the brands listed and tell me if any are worthwhile pruchasing. I prefer not to go via the states, but if the consensus is avoid these like the plague
32.gif
, then can someone recommend one compan/ brand, which is good and which can be sent to the UK and will accept money transer/bank wire - as I am not keen to use credit card etc on the internet.

www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ultrasonic+jewellery+cleaner&Go.x=4&Go.y=8

Hope the link works.

thanks again
35.gif

D2B

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know anything about the ones listed as I have a Sharper Image US. It works great and when I got it (as did many other PSer''s) it was on sale for $50.

Also, if search for ultra sonic cleaners you may find some info on the others.

Good luck!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know about amazon, but I bought mine on ebay - the white rounded shape digital one, and it''s great.

I so hear you on lack of diamond appreciation over here!
29.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey! That's the exact same one I have. I got mine off of amazon too. It's great quality, I haven't had a single problem. It has a nice solid construction, stainless tank and different time settings. I think it's totally worth it for the price. I am perfectly happy with mine and the results I get. Read the customer feedback on amazon and see if there are any bad reviews.

ETA: The first one on the page is the one I have. I opened the page in a small window, and didn't realize you wanted someone to pick from the "list". Doh!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results