shape
carat
color
clarity

UK GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
OK,

Another thread has got me thinking, how many of us are in the UK and how about a UK get to gether in London?? Any takers, any views, any ideas on timings? Given that a few of us are all around the country we might need to plan ahead, but it would be fun to walk down New bond street and look at the sparkles with like minded fellow diamond lovers
36.gif
. Open to all suggestions.

So, how many of us are there and depending on where we are what is the possibility of a GTG.

d2b

trinity911

Shiny_Rock
i''m up for it and i know Pandora II was up for a GTG altho'' I think she mentioned the Natural History Museum. I''m happy to meet up anywhere so count me in for definite!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I live in East London/Essex and work in Central London so as long as it's not too far away I'd be up for it!

(why are my posts all broken up??)

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am visiting my sister near Bath the end of sept/beginning of oct. I could get there around that time.

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Other than mid-September (Party Conference) I''m up for one. New Bond Street is great for all you diamond lovers - but the collection in the NHM will blow your mind if you like coloured stones.

They have the Aurora Coloured Diamond Collection there as well. Yummy!

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
hmmm,

it would be fun to have GTG if we can.
Maisie if you are comming our way later in the year, lets wait until your plans are firmed up and you know when so we can try to do something then?

I have a pre-schooler who I would prefer not to take along so weekends, or Thursdays are my good days.

I must admit I adore diamonds, so whilst happy to see coloured stones would love to also have a chance to see some diamonds with girls I can actually talk to about them. I think harrods is near the natural history museum??? (Anyone know if it is walking distance?) If so, maybey we could combine the two and also see the Luxury room and check out cartier, tiffany, etc at harrods, and grap a coffee / drink near there as well??

Well, lets see how we go.

35.gif

d2b

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Sounds fun! I live in Sweden, but I might be visiting some family in the UK (London and Cardiff) in the end of September/beginning of October. ..so I might tag along...
35.gif

chizzy1982

Shiny_Rock
Can i come and play too?

Would be lovely to meet you guys

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results