shape
carat
color
clarity

Uh Miss Kaleigh!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Fess Up Kaleigh!!!

You said your hubby was getting you a ring for Christmas.

We want to know what ring did he get you????? Tapping my foot here!!!!
36.gif

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
31.gif
Oh crap, I''ll get hounded for pics. Which I don''t have...
39.gif

Can you wait until DF and I GTG???
3.gif
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, I guess so.
20.gif
I guess you can''t tell us what kind of ring it is huh huh huh?? Diamond or gemstone?????
30.gif

Linda

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahem.........................and when will that be???
41.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, give us a date!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I read your description of your new ring on the Hangout thread and it sounds incredible! I will patiently look forward to pictures.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhh Lisa, I just read about your ring. It sounds beautiful. Can''t wait to see pictures of it.

Linda

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's a moonstone ring by Temple St Claire. There are diamonds going around the crown. And diamonds going down the shank. It's in 18K YG. Saw it at the same jeweler in Princeton that Hubby had bought last year's gift, the Penny Preville diamond pendant. Hamilton Jewelers. I am in LOVE with Temple St Claire. I had the sales girl write down the info when I was there in November. Gave the card to Hubby and said it's probably gone, but call and see. The moonstone is the most saturated blue I have ever seen. I am loving this ring. Taking pics may be hard... I'll have to do it in sunlight, I really want you to see how blue it is.

The teenagers are home from college and boarding school so am very busy with them. Once Diamondfan and I can get together we'll do a bling fest. She has her diamond bracelet, and who knows what. I have a few who knows what's too., hehe. Stay tuned.
35.gif

Lisa

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh you are such a tease Lisa. I can''t wait to see that Moonstone Ring. The moonstone rings I saw before, are very light. Yours sounds gorgeous, but you have beautiful, beautiful taste in jewelry.

Linda

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, Lisa, cannot wait to see it. I love Temple St. Clair, her stuff is stunning. I am eyeing the crystal eggs...they are so pretty.

Let''s get together and do a nice New Year''s spread!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Caroline and Lisa,

PLEASE DO THAT!!! Can''t wait to see what yummmmy''s you both have!!!
36.gif

Linda

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of this ring, it sounds so interesting and beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/26/2007 7:52:24 PM
Author: Diamond*Dana
I am really looking forward to seeing pictures of this ring, it sounds so interesting and beautiful!
Thanks you have to check out Temple St Claire. I never knew of her designs until recentley. SAKS carries the line. Pics will come once my life settles down here. Have to say I am a huge fan of her. She started off because she wanted jewelery she could wear on an every day basis and nothing out there caught her eye. She was backed by Tiff's something I found out here ala DiaGem. My DD is loving this ring, we were at SAKS today I pointed out the line. She's smitten too. I'm in trouble.
3.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas Lisa and congrats on your Temple St. Claire moonstone ring! Can't wait to see pics when you get a chance to post. yay!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: just visited the TSC website...is your ring the sorcerer's ring by any chance???
31.gif
If so, completely stunning! If not...still looking forward to pics!
3.gif

And....methinks you now need a bracelet and pendant to match......................muahaha!
27.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Ohh, your new ring sounds gorgeous, Lisa!!! Cant wait to see pics of it!!!

I LOVE Hamilton Jewelers. They have the prettiest stuff in there. Everytime we go to Princeton or Red Bank, dh knows he''s in big trouble.. ha ha
11.gif
2.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it sounds divine, Lisa!!!! I love anything blue.....I can''t wait to see it!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results