shape
carat
color
clarity

Ugly rings you only see in nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Erin

Ideal_Rock
If you''ve ever seen a horrid, leaves a sour taste in your mouth, ugly ring....please post.

Imagine, he gets down on one knee, he pulls the box out of his coat pocket, you close your eyes and remember one last time the picture of what you think will be inisde that box and finally he opens it saying will you....
23.gif

sunbursthuge.jpg

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
This isn''t a ring, but it''s the saddest pendant I have ever seen (especially for LIWs).

Here''s the description of it:
Time In A Bottle
A half carat of diamond dust sprinkle through the slippery hands of time in this unique hourglass pendant she''ll want to wear for eternity.

sshourgl.jpeg

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
buena girl- WHAT AN AWFUL pendant. What a waste of diamonds!

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Not a ring but yet another pendant that is a complete waste..
It could be filled with powdered laundry or dishwasher detergent and you wouldn''t know the difference.
38.gif

7a.jpg

rms

Brilliant_Rock
check this thread out...here

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 7:43:12 AM
Author: Buena Girl
This isn''t a ring, but it''s the saddest pendant I have ever seen (especially for LIWs).

Here''s the description of it:

Time In A Bottle

A half carat of diamond dust sprinkle through the slippery hands of time in this unique hourglass pendant she''ll want to wear for eternity.

Oh come on... I think this is great!!!
lol.gif
But then I like weird pendants like that... remember the flip-flop pendant craze?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results