shape
carat
color
clarity

UGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
I sat next to a bloke in court today who wore a diamond pinky ring. It was vile. The workmanship on the gold was absolutely cr*p. It looked cheap. Come to think of it, it might have been fake although he has his own business so might actually be able to afford it. It looked like more than a ct, maybe 1.5/2ct. Very wide band with what looked like a rb but I had to look really quickly. Didn''t want to stare at it. It just proved once again that men should NOT wear diamonds
38.gif
, IMO anyway.....

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ahem, while I share your preference that *my* man not wear diamonds (cause, really...more for me!), I am not sure saying such a thing on a diamond forum (where quite a few men have diamonds in their wedding bands) is the safest thing to say.
9.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I have seen one (Winks maybe) that is stunning, my dad wears his fathers wedding ring that has one small diamond recessed in a star engraving which is very classy and he get compliments all the time.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Oops, I meant to say BIG diamonds.
23.gif
Apologies if I offended anyone.... Honestly you should have seen it. It was just horrible.
Actually I saw a wedding band the other day (can't remember who's it was so I apologise in advance for posting someone else's rings. I hope she's not mad at me :)). It was so lovely. It had a few diamonds going round the (silver/platinum) band. Small ones though but it was really nice.
My dad's wedding ring had one small diamond in as well and it looked fine...
I suppose it was just this other guy's yellow gold huge ring that put me off. It looked like those rings you find in a lucky packet when I was a kid...

hers 9_0.01ctdiamonds__his 6_0.05ctdiamonds.jpg

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Us girls really MUST start using smilys and winks as ways to show our ''tone''.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results