shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Thumbs up for Signed Pieces Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Libster

Brilliant_Rock
I copied and pasted this from another thread of mine with pics, and decided Signed Pieces deserved their own thread with this praise!!
***************************************************************************************************

I didn''t add the best part of the customer service from Signed Pieces, so here goes. I had emailed hubby numerous times about the shared prong eternity band and that I would love to have the 1.15 carat weight, it would be a dream, but so would the .80 something too... Well he procrastinated and the week before Christmas placed the order on-line and got a call that the ring would be ready January 25th!!!! He was disappointed and told that they had already given their jeweler time off for the holidays and that would be the soonest it could be made. Well hubby said he needed this as a Christmas gift and was going to have to look elsewhere....sooooo they told him they had a 1.40 ct in my size in the same style and would sell it to him for the same price as the 1.15 that he had ordered! I call that customer service.

The very next day on-line they had a special notation on all the items that if it required a special order it would not be ready til January! Needless to say, it''s much larger than I had hoped for, but I love it, and give 2 thumbs up to David at Signed Pieces!

teebee

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting this Libster ~ it prompted me to email them this morning with a question I had on one of their settings & the response time was phenomenal!!! Exceptional customer service!

iceprincess

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Libster I call that A+ first class customer service. I''ve been looking at their shared prong eternity bands for my wedding ring for quite some time now.
Please post a picture of your beautiful new ring for us to admire.
Well done Mr. Libster and Signed Pieces!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results