shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Eternity Band Questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

raw42

Rough_Rock
I''m on the hunt for an eternity band--however two things have stumped me: (1) why can''t I find .25 ct cushion cut diamonds? (2) why is the price for an eternity band so much higher than the price for the stones independently? is it possible to purchase the requisite number of stones and then have a jeweler set them?

Does anyone know what a "reasonable" price for a 3.5tcw eternity band is? D-F

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi NICO, I can''t answer your question about the .25 cushions. I know Daniel K makes a cushion 3 stone ring but have no idea how small the cushion sides can go.

you can go to Signed Pieces and look up eternity bands in the style and size that you want
1.gif

raw42

Rough_Rock
thanks Mrs. Salvo--I went to the website (the Facets collection?) but didn''t see cusihnon cut eternity bands. did you mean there was a search engine? thank you for being so helpful always!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never seen an eternity band with cushion cut stones. You''d probably have to call a jeweler and get a quote for a custom made one.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nico, you can always call them and get a quote for a cushion eternity band. Talk to Isaac he is most helpful. Good luck in your search!!!
1.gif

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I would love to see that finished project. I''ve never seen one either but would LOVE to.
18.gif

Allium

Rough_Rock
Remember that you're not just buying the diamonds. You're also paying for the precious metal plus the manufacturing costs, design, shipping, markup etc.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results