shape
carat
color
clarity

Two Argyle pinks for two gorgeous ladies! <3

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Greg :wavey: beautiful stones, I especially love the EC. They are very lucky ladies!!!! The Robinson boys are setting up their own business and are not in retirement, their Dad Ken is the only one that retired.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
arkieb1|1435156866|3893494 said:
Hi Greg :wavey: beautiful stones, I especially love the EC. They are very lucky ladies!!!! The Robinson boys are setting up their own business and are not in retirement, their Dad Ken is the only one that retired.

:wavey: arkieb1 ooh- that is good to know.. let me know where and when they open up their store.... :Up_to_something:

Chrono said:
The EC steals my heart every time I see it although the radiant is no slouch either. I would give it time; they will have their own preferences with regards to a preferred setting style as they grow up. Perhaps one might like a ring or a pendant or something else, who knows. :Up_to_something: Such lucky girls! Are you sure you don't need a grown up daughter? I am available for adoption. :devil: :bigsmile:

As much as we would like to adopt, i am not sure that you would relocate??? :cheeky: :cheeky:
yes that emerald is truly something.... i love both of them and i think i know which one to give to which lady already.. their characters are coming through and the stones that i have matched, match their respective character nicely.. but lets see if my male intuition is correct closer to the time..... :o :lol: :lol:

Acinom said:
What a great find!! What a sweet and personal present for your ladies. I love that both are pink, yet with such different characters.

Thanx! i was hoping to get very similar stones so that both would not argue.... but having simlar but different is really good as i mentioned earlier... their characters will draw them to one more than the other...... :geek:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results