shape
carat
color
clarity

Twenty fifth anniversary ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldielena

Rough_Rock
I am really enjoying my celebration ring. I wanted something fairly simple and low set so I would not be afraid to wear it everyday. My origional ring is a small channel set rb diamond band. The middle stone is .86 d vs2, the sides are .65 d and e vs1. I hope I am able to properly attach photos! If I am there will be more pictures.

IMG_474511.jpg

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow, that is a beauty! i hope you can get more photos, especially some hand shots! enjoy!!

goldielena

Rough_Rock
Wow you guys are fast!! Hand pic

IMG_475011.jpg

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic upgrade!!! LOVE those D and E colorless stones!!!
30.gif
Congrats on your engagement!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 25th Anniversary!!!! That is a very important milestone. Your ring is just beautiful and looks lovely on your hand. I Love it!!!

Linda

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
YES, YES, YES! Now that''s what I''m talking about!!

Love, Love, LOVE your ring!!!

Love the balance of the three diamonds
Love the finger coverage
Love the low clean design

Ya know, I think I LOVE IT !!!

Congralutions on your 25th!!
What a way to celebrate!!!
36.gif

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, the finger coverage on that ring is awesome! Congrats on your 25th!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
first of all, congratulations on 25 years. i should have said that the first time, sorry! that is wonderful!

second, WOW that fire shot is AMAZING!!!

third, have you miscounted the years you have been married? are you sure you didn''t mean 2.5 years? or did you mean you are 25 YEARS OLD?? um, what lotion do you use? or are you keeping a time machine hidden in your basement? .......your hands are so youthful!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 25th and congrats on your beautiful ring
9.gif
36.gif

goldielena

Rough_Rock
The hands may look youthful for my nearly 50 years, but the rest of me, not so much!! Some mornings I notice my dimply skin in the shower and think, yikes, thats not nice. Comes with the years, I guess.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Happy Anniversary!!!

wolftress

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 7:03:36 PM
Author: rainydaze
first of all, congratulations on 25 years. i should have said that the first time, sorry! that is wonderful!

second, WOW that fire shot is AMAZING!!!

third, have you miscounted the years you have been married? are you sure you didn''t mean 2.5 years? or did you mean you are 25 YEARS OLD?? um, what lotion do you use? or are you keeping a time machine hidden in your basement? .......your hands are so youthful!!
I was thinking exactly the same thing!! After I picked my jaw up from the ground
31.gif
I LOVE the way the ring sits on your finger, the coverage, the bar setting, it''s ALL good!!! What finger size are you?

Now do share with us how you keep your hands looking so youthful! I''m 27 and my hands are all wrinkly and dry
14.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2007 6:46:58 PM
Author: goldielena
Last one
Classic, perfect, goes with everything, couldn''t be better.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Happy 25th!! What a beautiful ring and it looks fabulous on you! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy 25th, and your ring is simply stunning. Wear it in good health!!!
36.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love how clean and classic it looks and how low the diamonds sit, it is so beautiful!!!
30.gif
30.gif
And that fire shot you took is amazing!!!
3.gif

Congratulations on 25 years of marriage!!!! What an important milestone, I hope to make that mark one day.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your 25th anniversary. Beautiful ring. Love the diamonds. Love the design. I prefer low set rings, too.

Simply gorgeous. Enjoy wearing your new ring, and thanks for sharing with us.
36.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on twenty five years!!! Your new ring is absolutely stunning and it looks so pretty on your hand! I like your lovely watch too. While I really enjoy seeing all of the young women post their engagement rings here, it is nice to see some of us older gals share our upgrades too.
2.gif

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations on 25 years of marriage!!!! And congratulations on that beautiful ring!!!!! Its gorgeous!

goldielena

Rough_Rock
Wolftress, my ring size is 5 1/2. The only thing I do to my hands is cuticle balm at night, hand cream if I ever think of it. The one thing I can say that makes a difference to skin is essential fatty acid supplement. I have hypothyroidism, which tends to make your skin dry. So I take a product daily that is called Udos oil to counter act that. It is an oil and nasty to swallow that big tablespoon full in the morning, but it does make a difference.

Sundial, it is funny that you mention the watch. I used to like small watches, but upgraded to a big one with actual numbers on it so I could see it without putting on my reading glasses.

Thanks to all for the good wishes.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 25th Anniversary!!!!! What a beautiful ring....it looks gorgeous on you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Happy anni! Pretty sweeeet ring!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif

cheers--Sharon

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your 25th anniversary! What a unique 3 stone ring!
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy 25th Anniversary, Goldielena!!!
36.gif
I LOVE that setting, the ring is just beautiful, you must be soooo happy.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new ring is beautiful and I like the watch, too! We just celebrated our 30th anniversary, so I am with you on wanting to be able to see the numbers!
9.gif

3shebabes

Shiny_Rock
Love those BRILLIANT, WHITE e-color stones! Beautiful ring...and Happy Anniversary! In my opinion, everyone who has made a marriage work for that many years deserves something extra special to mark the accomplishment...though you are one of the relative few lucky enough to actually receive such a stunning "reward"!
emlove.gif
Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results