shape
carat
color
clarity

Tuxedo Question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aveda6

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I searched through the forums and didn''t quite find what I was looking for. My fiance and I are having our wedding on Feb 26, 2011 at an old colonial village in new england. The question we have is how we should handle the tuxedos. I want to purchase one (not rent one) but we will rent ones for the fathers, my brother-in-law to be and my son (he''ll be 12 years old and will be my best man). We are not having a bridal party. Do the tuxedos need to match and if so, does anyone have any advice on how to match tuxedos from rental companies and a purchased one?

I may end up looking into purchasing a formal suit rather than a traditional tuxedo but I''m still debating that. It depends on what we can find for the family members.

jim

IdLikeToBuyAVal

Shiny_Rock
We''re planning on buying a nice black suit for FI but we''re not having a wedding party so I''m not sure how that would be handled. Maybe if he bought a suit from a larger suit co (men''s warehouse, jos. a banks etc.) they could get the same brands for rentals for the wedding party?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results