shape
carat
color
clarity

Tucker Carlson leaving Fox

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Is he going to be Fox "New's" scapegoat, so Rupert Murdoch can pretend he didn't fully know he had multiple anchors lying to their viewers with his consent?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They aren’t letting him say goodbye to his viewers from his show. I seriously doubt this was a mutual decision.

It’s being reported Tucker tried to get a woman who was telling the truth at Fox fired. I’m guessing the tapes Dominion has are very damaging to Fox and they need to distance themselves from Tucker as far and fast as possible. I hope Dominion has decided to sue Tucker.

I wish was my dad was alive to see all of this. He believed every word out of Tucker’s mouth.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe he'll be Orange's VP running mate.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And now on the news I just heard Don Lemmon and CNN are parting ways.......

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
No, but he is trying to avoid being personally sued by Dominion and Smartmatic.
It won't work.
FOX is trying preemptive moves because SmartMatic is up to bat next with 2.6billion with a precedent of proof.
What is really going on is that there is a revolt among investors with several suing. This Murdoch fears.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Oops. Didn't see this before I responed to Callie's thread about Lemon.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That @#%$^&&*&^^$@ was getting paid $35 million a year to lie. I hope he gets sued into bankruptcy.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m hoping Fox was smart enough to have a two year non compete clause in Tucker’s contract.

I wonder how Hannity and Inghram managed to keep their jobs. Weren’t they also named in the Dominion suit?

Last edited:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Tucker's lawyering up, which means the separation wasn't amicable. Rumors so far, but some point to the harassment suit of Abby Grossberg as the actual catalyst of the abrupt firing. I think she brought receipts of some pretty vile behavior. It's possible he'll be fielding several suits at once and he'll be doing it on his own dime without FOX protections...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it was definitely not mutual or amicable. What I've heard is that deposition unearthed a lot of scathing comments he made about executives at Fox, plus he was fond of calling women c***s.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results