shape
carat
color
clarity

Tsavorite & yellow gold bracelet & ring set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock

I bought this set in Male, in the Maldives after a wonderful two week holiday on Kandooma in 2003.

The ring & bracelet are 14ct yellow gold, set with tsavorites. I believe the stones originate from Sri Lanka, at least that''s the information they gave me in the shop! :)

My skin''s looking a bit paler than usual in the photos (UK winter followed by NZ winter!) and I always think this jewellery looks stunning when I have a great tan.

I hadn''t even heard of tsavorite before I bought this set, but now I really love it.

x x x

DSC09566small2.jpg

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Apologiesfor slight blurriness - I''m not the best left handed photographer! :)

x x x

DSC09568small.jpg

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
In the kitchen...

x x x

DSC09579small.jpg

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Last one. I don''t think these photos really do it justice... but I''ve been meaning to post pics since I joined PS and figured something was better than nothing! :)

x x x

DSC09584small.jpg

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really pretty! I love the bezel settings!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
How elegant!

Does the ring have flexible joins as well? The workmanship on those pieces is beautiful.

LS

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou so much. :)

Lost Sapphire: The ring is a fixed, solid circle and doesn''t articulate.

Funnily enough, I almost lost the bracelet, as I wore it to a work Christmas party a few years ago, which ended up in a nightclub. I was dancing, when the bracelet snapped & went flying across the dancefloor (yeeeek!).

Luckily, I hadn''t had too much to drink & noticed it fly off & pretty much dived on top of it before it either disappeared forever or got trodden on.

I lost a 1ct diamond tennis bracelet once in the same way... but didn''t notice it was gone until it was too late. I bet someone was very happy with their find.... and thank goodness I was insured.

x x x

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What beauties Cleo! Reminds me of garlands at Christmas time
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cleo, your ring and bracelet are just beautiful
30.gif
. I love the design of them, truly unique. They are really gorgeous. So glad you found your bracelet when it flew off. I sure would hate to lose that beauty.

Linda

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Love in Bloom: Thankyou - that''s exactly what it reminds me of too! I always think of Christmas decorations when I see them. That, and Indian jewellery too... probably more for the combination of the gold set with coloured gemstones.

Linda - Thankyou so much! Can I just say that I am in love with the sapphire in your avatar.. it''s such a perfect colour.. I would love one just like it. :)

x x x

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much Cleo. It is my favorite padparadscha sapphire. I have it set in a beautiful 18k white gold setting with diamonds. The Natural Sapphire Company did the setting for me. I do have to post pictures, my daughter always says she will take them, but never does.

I use my ring, as an alternative to my wedding ring. I get more complements on it, then my wedding ring. HA.!!!

I bet you get a lot of complements on your set. I bet it is gorgeous in all kinds of lighting.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2008 10:38:16 PM
Author: Linda W
Thank you so much Cleo. It is my favorite padparadscha sapphire. I have it set in a beautiful 18k white gold setting with diamonds. The Natural Sapphire Company did the setting for me. I do have to post pictures, my daughter always says she will take them, but never does.

I use my ring, as an alternative to my wedding ring. I get more complements on it, then my wedding ring. HA.!!!

I bet you get a lot of complements on your set. I bet it is gorgeous in all kinds of lighting.
Hmmph........yeah we''re still waiting for those pictures!
25.gif

Cleo, I love your set! It''s gorgeous.
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cleo, love your ring and bracelet. I am working on getting some mint garnet jewelry as well.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that set is stunning. Just beautiful! I love the color of the tsavs.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Cleo, I love your stunning set!
It is so different to anything I''v seen, and I love the YG on you - cheers for sharing
1.gif

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, really beautiful colour.

They won''t be from Sri Lanka though, as tsavorite is only found in Kenya and Tanzania.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Lovely set Cleo--beautiful green color!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow! What a unique and beautiful set! Thanks for sharing!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Oh....those are so pretty, all the stones have so much sparkle, I love both pieces! I

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very, very pretty set. Love the green stones, and the yellow gold. Very beautiful.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyouuuuuuuu!!!! My jewellery feels very happy and flattered by all your lovely compliments - and I''m so glad you like them. It''s so nice to be able to share our jewellery with each other on here! :)

Pandora - I didn''t think you could gets tsavorites from Sri Lanka either... ;-) (I still ogle your ring every time I see your avatar... it''s lovely!)

It''s funny, I wayyy prefer tsavorite to emeralds these days (at least within the boundaries of anything I could ever afford anyway!).

x x x

PS. Linda, you know if you want you could post that lovely sapphire to me & I''ll take some photos for you.... heheheh. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results