shape
carat
color
clarity

trying to narrow down between three princess stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dmo

Rough_Rock
I think I need some help, I have found three stones neither have pav or crown no sarin available.

.86 E vs2 D=73.6 T=71 G= m-TK p/s= ex/g 5.21x5.12x3.77 1.02
.84 F vs1 =72.4 T 73 G=M P/S= vg/vg 5.11X5.04X3.65 1.01
.83 d VS2 d= 73.9 t=71 G= M p/s=ex/g 5.19-5.17x3.82 1.00
please let me know your thoughts on these princess cuts. Thank you all!!!

dmo

Rough_Rock
I hit a bump!!

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
I am not an expert. You probably will have to post more details, like girdle, flour, crown% height, etc. It is really hard to say anything with very little information you provided.

dmo

Rough_Rock
The girdle size is listed next to g= , and there are no crown or pav specs as they do not have the sarin report. The .83 has faint fluorescense. THe other two have none. I am not sure which would be better as it is my first online purchase. Thanks again for input

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just my 0.2:

#1. the numbers are average and say precious little about what these look like: no better than a completely blind bet.
7.gif

#2. Sarin doesn''t help much because it still does not allow to predict brilliance but..
#3. some light return test helps telling the looks. Since you went for such high grades, how about cut ?
#4. an 80 point round would look substantially larger and more brilliant. If size doesn''t matter at all, at least look for a bright one.

and

#5. on a 5mm square, the color and clarity grades are mostly philosophical matter - there''s not allot of room to show the subtleties of SI vs VS and G vs D.

About the stats given there''s little more left to say than what AGA does, you might have seen those tables already...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results