shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to get answers on Scott Kay M1062RDPP is impossible!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sueg128

Rough_Rock
I want to have my diamond reset. After looking at about 500 mountings, finally fell in love with the Scott Kay M1062RDPP platinum pave.

I like the way the stones are set, and just generally like the architecture of the ring! Not totally wild about the surprise diamonds.

I have a 1.86 oval (which I guess is shallow cut because is seems to be equal to all the 2ct ovals shown). which I want to place in that setting.

Have been to several different jewelers to ask the following questions:

1. With the larger head required (want 4 prong), will the construction of the setting be the same? Inother words, will the band part (???Shank???) of the setting meet the head the same way? I like that there are no gaps.

2. With the larger head, will the matching wedding band still fit nicely?

3. Can the ring be made without the surprise diamonds?

The first jeweler said that they had contacted Scott Kay, and the "ring would look nice". Not a whole lot of info there.

I have been waiting almost two weeks for an answer from the second jeweler.

Another jeweler said they would just send my stone to Scott Kay and they would take care of it, not answering any of my questions!

Don''t know what to do. Really love the setting! I would appreciate any help.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe the only Pricescope vendor that carries Scott Kay is Bill Pearlman. I would suggest giving him a call or emailing him (he is very good about responding to emails). He should be able to help you.

link to Pearlmans

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results