shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying to be a good waiter but I have no patience!! haha

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Hi girls!

I''m new here and this is exactly my second post so far sooo yipppeee! A little about me... Well I feel like I''ve been waiting centuries to be where I am today lol My boyfriend and I have been together a little over a year.. I know, I know its not a long time but it feels like it. We were good friends for 3 years prior to dating and after much arguing we realized we belong "together" and not as just friends. Crazy right? I thought so but since then we get along so great and I truly love him to death but he is a patient guy who thinks everything just will come to him or happen miraculously! I am the opposite... I go out and get something when I want it and he''s lucky I just don''t go get the ring I want myself haha
Anyway only a couple months ago did I realize this is it for us and we started talking about future plans aka getting married! And ever since I''ve become obsessed and worried and all this abnormal stuff. I was freaking out that he will pick something ugly or not what I want and I went nuts looking at all different sites etc etc. I knew I wasn''t the type to have a typical proposal.. I really don''t like surprises and I need to be in the know but he wants a lot of it to be a surprise. Anyhow we reached a compromise that definately by this October he will propose and get the setting I want. So dun dun dun I''m still freaking out about the diamond he will pick! I mean I trust him but he is a guy after all lol Any thoughts are welcome!!.. sorry for the blabbing its hard to talk to anyone about it without getting the hater speech bc they aren''t getting engaged yet or the braggers who are already planning theirs so I''m so happy that its neutral ground here at PS!!

~~~Dawn

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
Welcome dawnabee!
35.gif

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
maybe you can tell him (or give him a hint) about this site and about the HCA? so, his money will be well spent on a sparkly diamond..
36.gif

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
thanks beezy! i did try to hint but im not sure if it fell on deaf ears lol he wants to use a family friend who is a jewler so i know he wont get ripped off but i also know that my bf wouldnt know the difference if the girdle of a cushion cut (which i want) is too thick or thin and this is where i worry... but i also dont want to micro manage how he does his part bc it"ll take all the enjoyment from him

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
spend your time preparing your nails for the viewing. It will keep your mind off of the bling! Learn how to do excellent manicures and encourage your own healthy nail growth

Tawonda

Rough_Rock
Tell your man to sign up here that way he will be well advised and prepared to buy you a stunning diamond.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Just educate him. Even though he''s going to his family friend. It doesn''t hurt to know more about diamonds. I''m not saying he''ll get ripped off. It never hurt to be safe.

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
yes I think I will just have this open one day and show him all the information there is

Thanks Ladies!

dawnabee

Shiny_Rock
Sizz, it never hurts to have nice nails right lol I will have to buys some nice colors

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/14/2010 7:36:11 PM
Author: dawnabee
Sizz, it never hurts to have nice nails right lol I will have to buys some nice colors
yes.. you want your hand to be ready for a nice ring. I have been putting hand cream on everyday... keeping my hand nice and smooth for the ring. Call me silly. lol
19.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results