Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my gosh. BWAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

trump_women.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's hysterical Matata! Thank you for the laugh!!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1475925440|4084713 said:
I don't condone his words or behavior in the least, but the last person who should be casting judgment is his opponent or her supporters.

Jenn,
This is a presidential race. If we don't exercise our judgement now, when would we? It is our duty to exercise judgement. Otherwise, what is any of this for? Ignoring the reality of this "xxx" is like sticking your head in the sand.

Please Jenn. I'm not trying to disparage you. Please just think about it. Would you feel comfortable if your child's teacher said what xxx said, and has done what xxx has done? If not, how could you accept xxx as the President of the country? Think not only of what the President does, but what he stands for, not only for this country but to the entire world.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1476030731|4085066 said:
Elliot86|1476030273|4085065 said:
If one person calls you an a$$, dismiss it and go about your day. If more people start calling you an a$$, you might want to get fitted for a saddle.

Or you just realize that people vary and go about your day without having an aneurysm. Or you become an a$$ and keyboard warrior on a jewelry forum.

:wavey:

Yes, yes you do. :wavey:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1476024749|4085032 said:
I am not crying, nor feel like a victim; just pointing out the hypocrisy dripping in this thread. I don't "have to be right", but some of you on here absolutely can NEVER be fair, except when it comes to defending people your party claims to want fairness for (but only when it's election time and their votes are up for grabs.
The same happened in 2008... :wink2: JoCo, you are in the minority party here... :bigsmile:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire|1476074936|4085209 said:
I am not crying, nor feel like a victim; just pointing out the hypocrisy dripping in this thread. I don't "have to be right", but some of you on here absolutely can NEVER be fair, except when it comes to defending people your party claims to want fairness for (but only when it's election time and their votes are up for grabs.
The same happened in 2008... :wink2: JoCo, you are in the minority party here... :bigsmile:

I promise if there is a video of Clinton being racist or talking about her sexually assaulting people I will be mad! And Clinton = Hillary. She is the candidate not Bill.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sstephensid|1476104517|4085269 said:
Dancing Fire|1476074936|4085209 said:

I promise if there is a video of Clinton being racist or talking about her sexually assaulting people I will be mad! And Clinton = Hillary. She is the candidate not Bill.

Speaking of racism...I didn't know where to put this, but remembered reading your comment here, sstephensid. This letter to the editor just upset me. So hard to believe in modern New York City. But, as the author of the letter said, the atmosphere feels different with Trump running.

Link...http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/10/nyregion/to-the-woman-who-told-my-family-to-go-back-to-china.html?ribbon-ad-idx=13&src=trending&module=Ribbon&version=context&region=Header&action=click&contentCollection=Trending&pgtype=article

Deb

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I think the "atmosphere" has felt different long before the presidential race....
It's not Trump. It's (mostly) the media :nono:

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
momhappy|1476110451|4085300 said:
I think the "atmosphere" has felt different long before the presidential race....
It's not Trump. It's (mostly) the media :nono:

I don't think trump has created significantly more racism. Rather, he has made it mainstream and more socially acceptable.

There are people on facebook (acquaintances/HS friends) who have never spoken a bad word on Faecbook, Twitter, or out loud to me about other religions and races. Since Donald has said such things, they link articles THAT DIRECTLY QUOTE Trump. They have said things that I won't repeat about how he is right about Mexicans. Also, separately quoting him about Muslims. May I ask how that is not Trump? I guess it is "the media" for reporting on it. :wall:

They must have felt that way behind closed doors for quite some time. They couldn't come right out and say it, for fear of backlash. But hey, if the R presidential nominee says it, surely it's ok for Joe Shmoe??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results