Triple Reveal - Purchase #4, #5, & #6 from Whiteflash

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is all gorgeous.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I received the platinum band yesterday. Immediately I tried it on with my other rings stacked together. I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror. Then I wanted to switch side and change the stacking combo. Somehow, the 2-mm band slipped off my finger and dropped into the sink! I know, I know. I have been warned numerous times by fellow PSers about the sink trap. I just completely forgot about the bathroom sink, perhaps because the gap in the stopper is very, very narrow. Somehow, this 2-mm slicker found its way through the gap. When I heard the faint "cling" sound, my heart sank. Well, I knew I had lost the ring forever.

Then, I looked behind the pipe. Good think the pipe has a small U-shape drop before it continues straight down to the floor below (underground piping). I waited for my hubby to come to the rescue. He managed to retrieve my ring, but cracked/broke the 20-year old, severely corroded pipe (didn''t take much force during unscrewing). Now, we cannot use this bathroom sink until my hubby has time next week to change the pipe. Thanks God he is a handy man.
41.gif

It''s going to be an involved job that requires much work because of the way the bathroom sink is installed. I feel bad for causing my hubby trouble, but I am very glad that I got my ring back.

Lesson learned - Stay away from any sink when wearing jewelry. At least make sure that the sinks are plugged and/or the stopper is on.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous purchases, all of them!
My heart skipped a beat when I read about the band taking a dip down the drain...eek! I hope that DH is able to get it out no problem
2.gif

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
FancyDiamond - can I come play in your jewelry box? You have amassed some amazing pieces in the last few months! I''m so thrilled for you. The newest additions are amazing!
36.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
amazing@ I LOVE the pear pendant, think the two necklaces look great layered for a striking look, think the plain band is very pretty and the tennis bracelet is very blingy!!! You are a bling machine
2.gif

congrats!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
gorgeous pendants and rings
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

they pair beautifully!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Holy wowza!!!! Deck the arm with diamonds and sparkly!!!! Your right arm and hand must be jealous!!! Now you some a right hand ring and maybe some more yummy bracelets!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful, all of them. I love your eternity band/wedding band do you mind if I ask what size are the stones?
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I truly drool-worthy collection!!
18.gif

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I love your collection!
18.gif
18.gif
18.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
3.gif
Everything is so breathtaking gorgeous!! Those necklaces are amazing and i love your rings!!
30.gif

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 5:05:55 PM
Author: tyty333
Wow! Your rings are incredible! I need to get a 2mm (or I was thinking 1.5mm) ring to go inbetween mine. Dont know why I keep
putting it off.

I think a 7 stone or 9 stone that went from the start of one pear to the end of the other pear would look perfect with your
ering.
Yes, get yourself a spacer ring. It is a must. I think jewelers should recommend them to customers who wear stacking rings with exposed girdles. I notice that most diamond wearers are not aware of the potential danger.

As for the 7-stone or 9-stone ring, I want to go for 7-stone, because I want the largest possible diamonds to fit. As instructed by you, I wrapped a tape around my ring finger from edge to edge with my fingers closed. The maximum length is about 26 mm. According to the size chart, I shall need seven, 20-pt melees (3.8mm diameter each). I have been checking woobug02''s 9-stone ring that has 15-pt diamonds in it (see photo - hope she does not mind me posting her gorgeous ring). Don''t know how she manages to wear such a long stretch of diamonds, 9x 3.4mm (for 15-pt) = 30.6mm. Looks like the diamonds go beyond the the edges of her closed fingers. That is, the ring is more like a 3/4 eternity. I am not sure I would like eternity bands with large (over 10-pt) exposed diamonds (not bezeled or channel-set), because 1. I worry about discomfort and 2. I worry about possible damage. What do you think I should get?

woobug02 15 pt.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 8:38:58 PM
Author: lcom
Just lovely! Christmas in april!!!
36.gif
I cracked up about your Christmas comment. Indeed, the weather here is a bit cold. I still wear sweaters/jackets and layers at this time of year. It is funny that I was in Australia and New Zealand last Christmas. Of course, it was "summer" there, and I did not wear heavy clothing for sure.

My family does not celebrate Christmas and exchanging gifts is not a practiced custom. I always joke that we celebrate Christmas everyday and treat ourselves whenever we feel like doing so. I guess the reason is that we are always very busy.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 5:20:55 AM
Author: Monnyjay
Absolutely beautiful, all of them. I love your eternity band/wedding band do you mind if I ask what size are the stones?
30.gif
Thank you. They are slightly over 40pts each. I had a thread about it. I love this ring the most, especially its sideview. The stones are amazing. They sparkle and spit out fire as if there is life in them.

5-stone ring sideview.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 11:56:41 PM
Author: Luckyeshe
Holy wowza!!!! Deck the arm with diamonds and sparkly!!!! Your right arm and hand must be jealous!!! Now you some a right hand ring and maybe some more yummy bracelets!
9.gif
Your are so right. My right hands feels "naked" and neglected. Yes, a right hand ring sounds great. No more bracelets for me, because I am not a bracelet person. Besides, my mother has given me lots of gold bracelets which are cute looking and can be layered.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything is incredibly gorgeous!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous collection Your new additions are fantastic. Wear it all in good health!

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 12:30:29 PM
Author: thing2of2
Wow, what a gorgeous collection Your new additions are fantastic. Wear it all in good health!
Thank you to all for sharing my joy. Indeed, health is the most important. Having gorgoeus diamond jewelry helps my health.
Here is another group photo.

WF collection 1.jpg

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2010 10:46:05 PM
Author: jill_s
FancyDiamond - can I come play in your jewelry box? You have amassed some amazing pieces in the last few months! I''m so thrilled for you. The newest additions are amazing!
36.gif
jill_s,
Hate to disappoint you. I do not have much jewelry. The Whiteflash collection is all I have in diamonds. Before diamonds, I purchased some pearl strands - South Sea pearls and Tahitian pearls. I am more of a purse addict. Here is one example.

Diamonds & Hermes.jpg

charks

Rough_Rock
Whilst both your necklaces are very nice you cannot be serious in suggesting that you wear them together.

They don''t compliment each other at all.

If you wear them together they will not stay in the carefully arranged position shown, they will move, tangle and generally look messy.

I suggest you wear them and let your partner video you.

FancyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2010 12:49:46 PM
Author: charks
Whilst both your necklaces are very nice you cannot be serious in suggesting that you wear them together.

If you wear them together they will not stay in the carefully arranged position shown, they will move, tangle and generally look messy.

Thanks for the warning. At first, I was not sure if the two necklaces would go together because of different sizes. When I stacked them together, they did not stand out as wrong. Besides, the chains are of the same design and thickness. Therefore, I think it is OK for me to try wearing them together. Due to the weight of the pendants (relative to the exceptionally light chains), I doubt very much that the necklaces will shift position (running up my neck). In terms of tangling, near the shoulder/neck area, I suspect there will be some. I''ll report my experience in the future. No need to video me, my husband will watch and tell me.
28.gif

whitneyc

Rough_Rock
I think they are beautiful together.. absolutely stunning.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
wow- your new purchases are amazing! You have fabulous taste!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2010 12:49:46 PM
Author: charks

I like them together, and I have seen people stack pendants and they didn''t get all tangled. Maybe that''s a learned skill with placement. At any rate, they''re her neclaces and I think she can should wear them however she see fit.

charks

Rough_Rock
Fair enough.

If she wants to look like Mr.T that''s her prerogative.

(And yes that''s spelt right ).

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOWZA!! Your collection is amazing!!! I love your necklaces and I really like how they look layered together. I definitely wasn''t thinking of Mr. T when looking at your pictures...
2.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW -- your pieces are incredible!
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
TFS your lovely lovely new items. Enjoy them! And let us know how well the necklaces layer, tangle etc.
9.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Amazing pieces!!!!!!!!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
I loved all the pictures of your jewels. They go well with Hermes! TDF!!!!!!! Diamonds and Hermes...my favorite things!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results