shape
carat
color
clarity

Trip to IDJ - I1 Clarity?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks fantastic, a real and true deal. I would personally ask Yekutiel if I would take it home with me for a few days. 7 days for example. See what I think about it without pressure, and them make up my mind. If you don't love it, full refund. If you do... keep it. I think the price is very good.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy|1334878790|3175623 said:
I think it looks fantastic, a real and true deal. I would personally ask Yekutiel if I would take it home with me for a few days. 7 days for example. See what I think about it without pressure, and them make up my mind. If you don't love it, full refund. If you do... keep it. I think the price is very good.
Totally agree with this! It looks perfect and knowing the inclusion can be covered by a prong, makes it such a great steal of a deal!

taking it for a 7 day test drive in all of your own lighting conditions, would be the perfect way to determine if it would work for you. Hope he agrees!

glammy

Rough_Rock
I love the idea of looking at it for a week to see how I feel about it. I'm going to ask him.

Here's the idealscope

IMG_7940.jpg

06pvc

Shiny_Rock
IS looks pretty awesome.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That's a pretty sweet idealscope image they sent you! This is becoming more and more appealing... You should have this wrapped up and set by the end of next week, if it keeps moving this positively! :lol: :bigsmile: ;))

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh! Nice Idealscope! Yes, get it with a great return policy!

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
My SIL has a 1.10ct I1 and I have looked at it MANY times and still have never seen the inclusions, so I know great looking I1's do exist. If you found one that looks good to you and works for your budget, go for it. As long as you have a return period, in case it bugs you later.

glammy

Rough_Rock
I feel much better about this I1 clarity. Yekutiel is giving me a 30day return policy, so that will really help. In that timeframe, I will decide how much in love/or not I am with the stone and its flaws. I will definitely post pics of the stone just to give others an idea of what a good I1 clarity could look like.

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
glammy|1334946717|3176370 said:
I feel much better about this I1 clarity. Yekutiel is giving me a 30day return policy, so that will really help. In that timeframe, I will decide how much in love/or not I am with the stone and its flaws. I will definitely post pics of the stone just to give others an idea of what a good I1 clarity could look like.

Congrats - can't wait to see it! :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results