shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillion Studs - Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amish

Rough_Rock
It''s been almost 5 years since buying my wife''s e-ring, and I now remember how difficult it was. She has a trillion fetish, which makes my job very difficult. Her ring is a .62 F VS2 Trielle, and we couldn''t be happier. And I bought her a cheap pair of 1/3 ct trillion studs from the mall a few year before that, but now it''s time for something better. I need to stay under $1k, and here''s my situation:

Local shops have nothing. I have Jared''s bringing in stones around .75 total, I color and SI1. No idea on quotes yet though.

I have an offer for Trielle''s, .66 total, G color but they are I1.

Found .60 total online, G, SI1, and listed as Very Good cut. Link

Now my biggest problem as you can imagine is the cut. I''m happy with the Trielle cut, but I''m afraid of the I1''s. I haven''t seen them, but do you think I1 is acceptable for a .33 stud? Or would you rather go with the mysterious "very good" cut with better clarity? I probably already know the answer, but I''m at a stand still and need to make a decision soon. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Brent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results