shape
carat
color
clarity

Trillion center: How does this sound?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 8:26:52 PM
Author: trillionaire
Another Trillion setting!

Okay folks, this is a setting that closely resembles my favorite setting, which is also a split shank, but it is more like two bands that bypass each other at the top of the setting, then fuse together into one band... Anyway, the one below is pretty nice too, I like the surprise diamond, but the setting that I truly love is a bit more delicate looking.
1.gif
Anyway, I like posting trillion pictures, since no one else does
31.gif
Very nice
31.gif
I love Trillions!
30.gif
But then again I am a little biased. hehe

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
I was looking at Danhov Couture the other day and found this ring, and thought of you.

CE16danhov.jpg

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Skippy, you are such an enabler! I will never stop posting this Trillion pics if you keep encouraging such behavior... Tsk tsk!

9.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 8:51:11 PM
Author: purrfectpear
I was looking at Danhov Couture the other day and found this ring, and thought of you.
I love this ring! enable enable. hehe
3.gif
2.gif

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 8:51:11 PM
Author: purrfectpear

That IS fabulous!!! LOVES IT!!! Fantastic find PP, you are now enabler #2!
31.gif

ETA: The Danhov Couture rings made me GASP! They are Blingalicious! Swooning big time over here....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trillionaire one of my friends had some Trillion dangle diamond earrings. I love them and they are so sparkley! Maybe I can find a picture of them or something similar!

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 11:38:21 PM
Author: Skippy123
Trillionaire one of my friends had some Trillion dangle diamond earrings. I love them and they are so sparkley! Maybe I can find a picture of them or something similar!

ooooh!!! Please do! You must post those puppies!!
19.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
That Danhov ring is gorgeous! I love it. I just checked their site and they have some great stuff!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Just want to say that I LOVE the setting with the two princess side stones!!
30.gif

IndecisiveGirl

Rough_Rock
Hi,

I was wondering if you found your trillion center stone?

Also, have you found a good place to source trillions, where they grade the cut for you...I noticed on your post you specify very good cut for the diamond you were looking at.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results