shape
carat
color
clarity

Tree Carving Proposal Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Yay!!!!!! Classes were cancelled due to snow this morning, so now I can waste time on PS! I finally got the pictures of my finace''s tree carving handiwork from when he proposed....for those who didn''t see my post about two weeks ago, my fiance proposed by carving our initials into one tree and then "will you marry me?" into another (see ...And another one bites the dust... for the full story)

So here are the pics (please excuse the mascara all over my face!)

carving1.jpg

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
...the really important one
emteeth.gif

carving2.jpg

Rockchick

Brilliant_Rock
Too cute!!!!

You look SO happy!!
5.gif
(and gorgeous by the way)

blue_chica

Shiny_Rock
I love ''em heather, too cute! Even with the mascara.
2.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Aren''t snow days fun?

What great pictures! They are wonderful momentos of a very special moment & I would love to see them included in a collage used as an engagement announcement or save-the-date.

Congratulations and keep us informed as your wedding plans progress.

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
oh! I''m dying of the sweetness!!! How precious is that?? I love it! and you are too cute!

Buena Girl

Brilliant_Rock
great pictures, you look adorable!!! It does look like a beautiful, perfect day!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
soooooo cute! that was such a creative proposal- definitely one of the best i''ve heard! love the pictures... and once again, what a good looking group of ladies we are! congrats again Heather!
1.gif

wcitygirl

Rough_Rock
PSU -- I LOVE your story and your ring and your pictures. (Actually, I''m working up the nerve to send my bf pics of your ring!) Kudos to your bf (ooops! Fiance!) on a fantastic, creative AND romantic proposal!!
9.gif

psuheather

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys! It''s so funny to look at the pictures because I almost don''t even really remember that whole day. It''s like I was floating over my body or something...I feel like I look so out of it
emsmilep.gif

I thought I''d post the tree face thing again which was the way that my fiance tricked me to come outside and look at the trees...the tree that''s in the background with the hammock attached to it is the one with the initials on it on the other side, so you can see how I had to walk over and around to see what was on it. The last tree is off to the left (you can''t see it in the picture)

treeface.jpg

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
ADORABLE!!!
emlove.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
awwwwwww........... I love it!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
That is soooo awesome!!

Shay

Shiny_Rock
What a lovely proposal!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I love it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results