shape
carat
color
clarity

TravelingGal and TravelingGuy - Photos and (maybe Video)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal is ready to boogie!!!

SCAN0033.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
So is the flower girl...she''s thinking TravelingGuy would be great to dance with...

SCAN0038.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wrong! It''s better to dance with TravelingGal...she''ll spin you around the dance floor even if it means becoming a sweaty, unkempt mess!

SCAN0035.JPG

lili

Ideal_Rock
TravelingGal,

Wow, what a fun loving couple you two make.
Your photographer did an exceptional job.
The photos capture the fun and joy of your special day really well.
Thank you for sharing the photos.
I think this is by far the best photojournalistic wedding I''ve seen.

CONGRATULATIONS!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
There''s always that drunk uncle (without the help of car bombs, I might add) that decides to let loose on the dance floor. My cousin (middle of pic) is obviously mortified...

SCAN0039.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can't even explain my uncle's dance manuevers...but we give it our best shot to come out on top. We're busting out the moves!!!!!!!!

SCAN0058.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
We think we''ve won...we''re the champion dancers...........

SCAN0040.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
But no! The uncle busts out with *THE CROUCHING TIGER*

SCAN0057.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Might as well pack it up and go on home!

SCAN0022.JPG

dani13

Ideal_Rock
TG,

Your pics are so neat- your photographer really captured the day very well!!! Makes you feel like you are there!
You and your new hubby are so adorable- congratulations!!!
36.gif
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
BUT........

Not without leaving you faithful PSers with a photo of THE VISITOR''S BOOK!
31.gif

The End!

SCAN0048asd.JPG

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your comments are *almost* as great as the PIX!!! I got a peek while it was still up over on Kodak but looked all over again now with the "bonus features"
31.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Ya have a recipe of this "Car Bomb" thingie??
3.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
wow!! your wedding looks like it was SUCH a great time!! i LOVE these beautiful spontaneous pics! and your drunk uncle, he looks so cute and silly! hehe.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks all for the nice words. I am very picky about photography, but knew I wouldn''t get gorgeous photos because with the exception of the few shots we did after the ceremony, we refused to pose. That makes it very tough for the photographer since we''re constantly fast moving subjects. I told him no worries, just capture what you can and don''t worry about framing the shot. It''s the choice I made, even though this photographer does take GORGEOUS photos when posed (I''ve seen his engagement photo work, and it''s outstanding, but we couldn''t get ourselves to pose for hours on end).

Deco, an Irish Car Bomb is half a pint of Guiness and a shotglass of half Jameson''s Whiskey and Bailey Irish Cream. You drop it in to the half pint of beer and shoot it down. When done correctly, it tastes like chocolate milk. I actually like them and am good at shooting them down, but one false move and it''s all over the front of you. I wasn''t willing to ruin my $50 dress quite yet, as it was early on in the reception...
9.gif

And yes Aussiegirl, it was the first and only dress I tried on. I had to lose 10 pounds to fit into it, and I was able to do it. I loathed the thought of dress shopping, so it was enough to motivate me to lose the weight.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
TG- what wonderful pics, you both look sooooo happy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
You, your husband, and your families are too cute!! Ooo and TravelingGuy has a cute accent to, doesn''t he? You can really see how much fun you all had!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
everyone looked like they had such a wonderful time.
I love seeing all these wedding photos.
And you are another lovely bride.
Thanks for sharing

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
lol TG your pictures are AWESOME!!!! you guys look so happy and like you had so much fun...i wanted to go man!!! awww!!

PS that is one fabulous visitors log you've got there.
31.gif

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
TG,

Your photos are representative of the person (and couple) I picture you and your new hubby to be: fun loving, energetic, spontaneous and a bundle of fun. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures and the commentary that caused my DH to enter the room wondering what I was laughing about (he said "oh, it''s your webiste" and walked out shaking his head, with a smile on his face).

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
TG your pics are too cool! it looked like everyone had a blast. What a great celebration!

I loved the running commentary. You should see my shutterfly album. I created a "clean" version for family, and a "funny" version for friends.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Everything is so gorgeous and fun!!
30.gif
36.gif

budgetbride

Shiny_Rock
i love the last pick alot! very "fin" feeling. I love the pics and congratulations

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
seriously....you are gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a perfect wedding, and fantastic photos. Your dress and hair were flawless, and that hubby of yours is HOT!

Congrats!

BTW- where were you married?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What great pics, and loved your comments as well. Looks like you guys had the time of your life!!! So fun!!!
36.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was definitely a fun day. The challenge is trying to find a pic of me with my darn trap shut.

I did have a video, so hopefully our lovely PS admin can post it (if not, no big deal!). It''s a bit more sweet than so many of these goofy photos. I would really recommend having someone shoot video at weddings...there are just some things one cannot capture in still photos.

msflutter, I got married in hermosa Beach, where the strand starts on the redondo beach side. First lifeguard tower. No permit needed if you have 49 guests or under!
36.gif
Free wedding site, gotta love it. But I always wanted to get married on the beach here. Just seemed right to me.

and Mara, you know you''re jealous of my visitor''s log! You want one? It will fit with plenty of room to spare in your BI Day.
31.gif

I''ll try to post some pics of the more mundane stuff...like rings and flowers. I didn''t know what most of the details looked like until I got to the reception. I probably looked like a dork, running around by myself while everyone was at cocktail hour, checking out what I had at my own wedding.
20.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Flowers...

I just said anything red, orange, yellow...fall colors. A friend of a friend put it together for practically nothing and I like the asian inspired look of some of the stuff. Simple.

SCAN0075.JPG

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
smaller vases of flowers scattered about...

SCAN0074.JPG

flutterby

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2006 12:21:20 AM
Author: TravelingGal
It was definitely a fun day. The challenge is trying to find a pic of me with my darn trap shut.

I did have a video, so hopefully our lovely PS admin can post it (if not, no big deal!). It''s a bit more sweet than so many of these goofy photos. I would really recommend having someone shoot video at weddings...there are just some things one cannot capture in still photos.

msflutter, I got married in hermosa Beach, where the strand starts on the redondo beach side. First lifeguard tower. No permit needed if you have 49 guests or under!
36.gif
I thought so! So nice. My hubby is from PV and surfs at torrance beach alot! And I walk to hermosa and back when he is in the water, i knew it looked terribly familiar!

do you live in the south bay? we really need an la gtg soon!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rings and bouquet...

SCAN0028.JPG

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so in love with the feel of your wedding! It is so stunning...and you both look so happy! Congrats and much happiness to both of you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results