shape
carat
color
clarity

Traveler''s Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Hubby found this traveler's quiz this morning. Traveler's Quiz

www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

He made it to Level 6, but I ended up at Level 5.
20.gif
I bet some of you world traveler types could get to 10 or beyond!

Enjoy, and let us know how you did!

Happy New Year, everyone!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I completed 9 of the 12 levels! Fun!
9.gif

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
yay! I got to Level 10, and then was 5000 points short for the next level. Those stupid Polynesian micro-states got me. WAAH! That was kind of fun though.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
That was way too fun and time consuming. Not good.

But I did make it to level 10! It was in/around Africa that got me...

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I didn''t do well at all.
7.gif
The timer thingy made me nervous.
9.gif

fleur-de-lis

Brilliant_Rock
I'm killing time online while sick with a cold, and did well enough to *both* be proud of myself for getting a far as I did AND disappointed that the cold meds are playing with my brain. I made it to level 11 with a little over 400000 points. Clicking in the correct area of an ocean, yet still being 1500 km off, killed me.
14.gif

Thanks for posting it flygirl, it's great fun!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I missed level 7 by about 30 points due to a wild finger-slip click in South America for a city in Africa.
39.gif
I hate geography. I''m horrible at it.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Level 10 (with 50,000 points to go for level 11). It was the Caribbean and Africa that killed me. Guess I need to brush up on my geography a bit.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Flygirl!
I''m a history teacher so did OK, level 11 (the timer makes me nervous), but was pleased to send it just now to my high school students, a bit of fun for them to review with before their midyear exams in a few weeks. Thank you for sharing!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say I''m addicted to this little quiz of yours? I''ve only made it to level 7...but my geography skills always were a little rusty and I''m no world traveler, LOL!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Doh, didn''t get past level 6! Will have to try again later. Thanks for the link!
1.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Glad to hear you are enjoying it! With practice, I am getting to Level 8 with some regularity. So, no one has made it to Level 12? I am very impressed with those of you who made it to 11. Even when you know exactly where someplace is, you can be off by several hundred miles.

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
Waah! I''m far worse than I should be! It''s so embarrassing!
23.gif
39.gif
This thing is totally addictive!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I reached level 8. Africa & the Asian islands killed me. I really have no idea on most of Africa. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results