shape
carat
color
clarity

Transitional round in square picture frame

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I only spotted this because I was scanning the sticky thread for a setting somebody was asking about, and I'm SO GLAD I did ... this is amazing! My new favorite PS ring. I hope you post more pics, that stone is just gorgeous!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your setting is blowing my mind. LOVE IT!!!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
So glad this was bumped - what a beauty!! Definitely saving this for future inspiration!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Off topic but I have a question for you. Did you buy the radiant on JA? I was following that thread and had secretly loved that diamond. I'm looking at another just like it. Thoughts?

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
Wow, this is a really unique ring! I love bezeled princesses - I mean, I know it's round, but I love the square bezeled look, and there aren't enough of them in the world! Amazing ring. :love:

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
woofmama said:
Off topic but I have a question for you. Did you buy the radiant on JA? I was following that thread and had secretly loved that diamond. I'm looking at another just like it. Thoughts?

Hi Woofmama,

I didn't buy the radiant, I've been to preoccupied with helping my parents get their anniversary upgrade. My stepmother changed her mind and budget so many times and now has a little (dangerous) knowledge and is insisting on D VVS1 and a round diamond, paying no attention to cut. I'm lucky to be working with GOG who are most helpful. Now she's mostly indecisive about the setting (6 prong, 4 prong, thick, thin etc).

I did however think of a great use for the radiant diamond if I ever get around to a project. I think it could go nicely in the top of a jade donut pendant. If you can imagine the diamond hanging like a normal pendant, then the jade donut underneath.

If you like the JA stone you should go ahead and buy it - post photos of course!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Good thing you have GOG helping you! Perhaps they will help convince her to go with a mid-range color and nice eye-clean VS1. And of course a well cut diamond :)) Good luck with your situation. Let us know how her ring turns out.

I really don't have a plan for that diamond either. Just found it months ago and visited it to watch the video :naughty: It was very pretty. I was considering it for a pendant stone as well but also I'm working on a three stone so I'm very undecided.
I may end up with it. I got an ASET on the similar one and it looked pretty good. If I do buy it I'll post pictures. Your pendant idea sounds beautiful!

quaddio

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's no talking my stepmother out of D VVS1. She's quite determined. I will at least get her a cut to do justice to overkill on other Cs. Whatever the result I'll be posting pics since I'm holding onto it for her for a while.

I'm not really motivated for another project. I try not to pine but I miss my old ring even though I love the current one. [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/loving-my-3-stone-ec.170157/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/loving-my-3-stone-ec.170157/[/URL]

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results