shape
carat
color
clarity

Tracking content

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, I tried to reply to the thread of the same title that was already started but unfortunately the reply option wasn't there so I guess the thread is closed but I wanted to add that I also cannot subscribe or track threads. It is difficult to follow threads that I already posted in and I was wondering if the issue was still being worked on or if it is already finished and I am doing something wrong?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/track-content-how-i-cannot-seem-to-subscribe-to-a-thread.128810/

Thanks.

Melissa

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Unfortunately it seems to be a limitation of the current system where it works for some users and not for others. We are working diligently on a new system with better features. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks very much for the response Ella.

What people can do (for whom the tracking system doesn''t work) is go to their personal page and hit ''my posts'' and just go from there. It takes a bit more work because you don''t know if there are any new posts in that thread but that way you can at least find out if there are any new replies.

Thanks again.

Best wishes,
Melissa

KerriLynn

Rough_Rock
I am having this issue as well... I thought that maybe it was because I was a rough rock, but looking forward to the new system!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results