shape
carat
color
clarity

Total Newbie questions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jjj333

Rough_Rock
Hello--I just stumbled across this forum while trying to learn more about cushion cut diamonds. This is a great and useful site--my knowledge has tripled since I have been reading for the past couple of hours. Anyway, I am in the market for a GIA cushion cut diamond in F-G color, 1.2-1.35 carats, and VS1-SI1 clarity. I have also been reading up on the other aspects such as table, depth, girdle, etc. I found a couple of threads regarding the what is ideal cushion cut and found that there is really no ideal for this type of diamond. If anyone has some ranges of what is good for any of the other specs on a GIA cert, it would be much appreciated.

Also, I was wondering what online retailers are very reputable that people have had good experiences with. I am tired of dealing with local jewelers that don''t have any cushion cuts to show me and complain about me wanting them to at least fax a GIA cert that they can get from their supplier so that I can check if I want to see the stone in person. Yeah . . . I have not had many good interactions where customer service is a priority--somewhat surprising considering the cost of the item involved. I have come across whiteflash and engagementringsdirect.com. Are these good? are there any othes where I can search their inventory?

Thanks in advance to any who reply !!! I appreciate it!

J

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Welcome!....I am in the process of dealing with Whiteflash....I am at the end of my dealings with them and they have been nothing but amazing with me. I am dealing with a woman named Denise and she is just the best. They have an impeccable reputation here on Pricescope....

There are also other online vendors that have been used by others here and I have read their satisfied stories.

I would check out the vendors listed here on PS and see which one catches your eye!
2.gif

I am so happy that I chose to buy online.....
41.gif

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results