shape
carat
color
clarity

Topaz and Umbalite in LOGR settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Must...move...away...from...the...computer...

I have to resist the very strong urge to get a cushion-cut gemstone in a diamond halo!

Seriously, these rings are gorgeous, just breathtaking!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous!
-A

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those look remarkable in the LOGR settings. I can''t get over how remarkable the LOGR settings look too! Just gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Quest did a lovely job on the topaz, you must be delighted. Both rings are gorgeous.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/29/2009 8:10:24 AM
Author: gemgirl
cellentani, those are both gorgeous! I don''t know which I like better. Are both of those mountings from LOGR? and did you upgrade the diamond quality?

I have to get myself a pink soon
5.gif
. I''m dying for a pink.
Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

gemgirl, both mountings are from LOGR, and I upgraded the diamonds on both settings. The umbalite is in the starndard 14k, but I upgraded the legacy-style ring to 18k. And I love pink - you should get one!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cellantini - wow - these are both just stunning!!!!! The Legacy is my favourite though - it''s expertly done!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Celle, they came out AMAZING! So glad they were able to figure out the umba setting - it's breathtaking.

ETA: Now I understand why the cost to set - the very detailed milgrain on the inner bezel adds to the labor.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 5:32:05 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Cellantini - wow - these are both just stunning!!!!! The Legacy is my favourite though - it''s expertly done!
Hey, thanks Lauren!! I''m very pleased with that one, I must say. And hey, I see you found my mug in Hangout, lol.

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/30/2009 8:45:38 PM
Author: Allison D.
Celle, they came out AMAZING! So glad they were able to figure out the umba setting - it''s breathtaking.

ETA: Now I understand why the cost to set - the very detailed milgrain on the inner bezel adds to the labor.
Great to see you Allison! The umba setting is still a little weird to me, but I love it as a middle finger ring.
35.gif
35.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cellentani,
They did a remarkable job setting those stones. Absolutely beautiful. Congrats and enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results