shape
carat
color
clarity

took some new pics of my five-stone band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

climb2cloud9

Shiny_Rock
beautiful ring - i just love the unique setting! amazing!!!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE your beatiful ring, very unique setting and the stones are very firey!

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I could stare at your ring for hours! Gorgeous new photos, but I don''t think you can take a bad one!
30.gif

BTW, I think you looked around at stock settings before you went custom with WF. Do you mind sharing your thought process on eliminating other rings/vendors before selecting WF? I''m looking at similar settings, and see a few vendors /options, and I''m not sure where my priority lies (i.e. the design of the setting vs quality/size of stones). Any details on your process/research that you don''t mind sharing would be appreciated. Thanks!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 2:00:17 AM
Author: climb2cloud9
beautiful ring - i just love the unique setting! amazing!!!!
Thank you, I love the setting too!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/16/2007 6:38:07 AM
Author: lienTN
LOVE your beatiful ring, very unique setting and the stones are very firey!
The stones are gorgeous in person, much better than the pics. WF ACA stones are really incredible. More sparkly than anything I see in the real world.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 1:20:26 PM
Author: piccolascimmia
Gorgeous! I could stare at your ring for hours! Gorgeous new photos, but I don''t think you can take a bad one!
30.gif

BTW, I think you looked around at stock settings before you went custom with WF. Do you mind sharing your thought process on eliminating other rings/vendors before selecting WF? I''m looking at similar settings, and see a few vendors /options, and I''m not sure where my priority lies (i.e. the design of the setting vs quality/size of stones). Any details on your process/research that you don''t mind sharing would be appreciated. Thanks!
Sure, no problem. I should add that I''ve also worked with Jamesallen for my e-ring purchase and they were great over there.

I originally checked out goodoldgold, jamesallen, and whiteflash. Jamesallen had the inventory of some nice stones in my size, budget range. However, they aren''t known for their custom settings and I prefered to go with someone whose work I was really comfortable with. Goodoldgold didn''t have the inventory of stones, and the ACA''s from whiteflash were really calling my name. WF''s ACA stones are all very well cut and this was my main concern. They put together five lovely matching stones and then I emailed them a ppt of my custom design specs. They were really easy to work with. I thought about going somewhere else to get the custom setting made (such as brian knox since he has been great for me), but WF''s quote for the custom work was really reasonable and I liked the idea of having them set the stones in case something happened.

All in all, I am very happy with my purchase. The ring is beautiful and I couldn''t be happier with it.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Great, thanks! and one last question...does it spin around on your finger at all?

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, that is gorgeous!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2007 1:50:08 AM
Author: kcoursolle
Date: 5/14/2007 9:52:17 PM

Author: Tacori E-ring

Very pretty! Between you and SDL you are inspiring me to take some new pictures of my set!

Do it! do it! do it!!!!! heehee. You have an amazing set and I''m sure everyone here would love to see some new pics!

Ah thanks. I was eating green olives last night and thought of you
18.gif
I am getting a new camera this summer. I will be sure to do a new photoshoot when I get it.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 2:49:29 PM
Great, thanks! and one last question...does it spin around on your finger at all?
It spins a little, but usually not all the way around. I play with it so much because I''m infatuated with it that I usually catch it and re-adjust it with my pinky and middle finger. It doesn''t spin as much as my e-ring solitaire.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 3:32:56 PM
Author: Jenn5504
WOW, that is gorgeous!!!
Thanks jen!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 3:47:31 PM

Date: 5/15/2007 1:50:08 AM
Author: kcoursolle

Date: 5/14/2007 9:52:17 PM

Very pretty! Between you and SDL you are inspiring me to take some new pictures of my set!

Do it! do it! do it!!!!! heehee. You have an amazing set and I''m sure everyone here would love to see some new pics!

Ah thanks. I was eating green olives last night and thought of you
18.gif
I am getting a new camera this summer. I will be sure to do a new photoshoot when I get it.
that''s hilarious! Glad to know people are thinking of me...even if it''s just for eating green olives LOL. Definitely take some new pics when you get a new camera!

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic ring and gorgeous to boot!!!

Congratulations
MWG

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
kcoursolle:

How did I miss this thread the first time around??? I must have been on Mars!
Well, better late than never!

I LOVE your ring. I could see pictures of it everyday and never tire of it. The design is perfection and your diamonds are delicious! The profile view of your diamonds is my absolute favorite way to look at your ring!

Thank goodness I found this thread!!! Thanks for the great pics!!

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
kcoursolle, a few last questions for you (thanks for helping me out!)
31.gif

How did you know what size stones you wanted to use? Did you know you wanted ~.3s or did you consider .2s or .25s?

I''m close to pulling the trigger, but just got nervous if .3s will be too blingy for me on a size 7 finger...wondering if I would feel less conspicuous with .2s or so. I want the bling, but now I wonder if I might feel self-conscious. Blasphemy, right?

Oh, and do you wear it all the time? I''m not a fan of taking off rings except to clean them (and garden)...does the setting feel sturdy enough to wear all the time? Seriously, I don''t take them off ever...

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/21/2007 5:18:33 PM
Author: SuzyQZ
kcoursolle:

How did I miss this thread the first time around??? I must have been on Mars!
Well, better late than never!

I LOVE your ring. I could see pictures of it everyday and never tire of it. The design is perfection and your diamonds are delicious! The profile view of your diamonds is my absolute favorite way to look at your ring!

Thank goodness I found this thread!!! Thanks for the great pics!!
Aw thanks suzy, your radiants are to die for and the open design is stunning!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2007 9:48:27 AM
kcoursolle, a few last questions for you (thanks for helping me out!)
31.gif

How did you know what size stones you wanted to use? Did you know you wanted ~.3s or did you consider .2s or .25s?

I''m close to pulling the trigger, but just got nervous if .3s will be too blingy for me on a size 7 finger...wondering if I would feel less conspicuous with .2s or so. I want the bling, but now I wonder if I might feel self-conscious. Blasphemy, right?

Oh, and do you wear it all the time? I''m not a fan of taking off rings except to clean them (and garden)...does the setting feel sturdy enough to wear all the time? Seriously, I don''t take them off ever...
I partly decided on the larger stones because folks here at ps gently persuaded me LOL. I posted a poll as to whether I should get smaller or larger stones, and virtually everyone said larger and I trusted them. I''m very happy with them. They look blingy, but not gaudy and I bet it would look stunning on a size seven finger. It would probably *almost* cover your finger. Another reason I went for the bigger stones is that they include certs and I can upgrade them later on. This made it more expensive, but it''s nice to have the option to do whatever I want with the stones someday.

I''m not sure I would wear this ring during cleaning and gardening. Shared prong rings in general are not all that sturdy, so I would take it off for those things. So far I haven''t had any issues, but I still wouldn''t do it because I don''t like to put wear on my rings. You might want to ask WF about this issue, they could better answer your questions.

piccolascimmia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Kcoursolle! Now that I''ve got your first hand info, I''ll leave the rest up to Katie and I.
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2007 1:53:56 PM
Thanks Kcoursolle! Now that I''ve got your first hand info, I''ll leave the rest up to Katie and I.
36.gif
Yay, please post some pics of the final product!!! I''d love to see it!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results