shape
carat
color
clarity

Too much Bling?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sistagrl2004

Shiny_Rock
Could you/would you wear 5 stone truffle band with a 3 stone truffle ring? Too bling? Talking about a band like this
argollas112b.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There''s no such thing as too much bling. Just be sure that the stones in the 3-stone ring are set higher than the ones in the band so that they won''t rub against each other.

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
It wouldn''t be my preference. I tried on a 5 stone truffle ring with my solitaire and it was just too busy for me.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/24/2006 10:37:34 AM
Author: Madam Bijoux
There''s no such thing as too much bling.
LOL, I guess I pretty much agree with Madam Bijoux. I have a "fun" 3 stone ring in a setting that''s pretty close to a truffle setting and I have been known to wear it with my 5 stone band. My 5 stone isn''t a truffle so it sets lower but this may give you an idea...............Do you think it''s too much?

cms3stne.jpg

fisiogrl

Shiny_Rock
hmm,
until I saw michelle''s I would have said that it was too much. Her''s looks nice. Very classy!

I still like a more understated look for myself. But to each his own!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results