shape
carat
color
clarity

Tony Romo- too sweet

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:40 pm EDT

Tony Romo may replace Tom Brady as most wonderful man alive

By MJD

Perhaps sensing that there''s a void to be filled as America''s dreamiest quarterback with Tom Brady on the shelf for a year, Tony Romo is stepping up his game. He''s talented, he''s devilishly handsome, and he''s self-effacing. And while he may lack the manicured Euro-charm that allows Tom Brady to hold a goat and still ooze sex, Tony Romo is one hell of a nice guy.

An older couple had a blown tire miles from their house outside of Dallas, and with their portable air-compressor thingamagjig malfunctioning, they sat there stranded while dozens and dozens of cars passed them. That is, until a wholesome and handsome young stud pulled up and offered his assistance. It was Romo.

This was after a game earlier in the day in Cleveland, after he suffered a busted-up chin, and after the flight home from Cleveland to Dallas.

That''s just a very sweet thing to do. And I''ll just go ahead and admit it ... I probably wouldn''t have stopped. I''d have seen the stranded couple, felt bad for them, maybe considered it for a second, and then said to myself, "I don''t know anything about cars, I''m tired, it''s dark, my chin hurts, I just want to get home, and that woman is neither young, hot, or single," and I''d have rolled on past. Sorry. I don''t know. Maybe I''d have surprised myself, but that''s my best guess as to what would''ve happened.

And Romo didn''t say a word about his good deed to anybody. No one in the Cowboys organization even knew about it until yesterday. The Star-Telegram only found out about it because the lady sent them an e-mail.

Notice has been served, Handsome Tom. You are not irreplaceable.

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
I don''t watch football or anything but thats so sweet! It''s nice to hear he''s not only into himself like many athletes seem to be!

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Really? Tom Brady as the sweetest man..... really? Please tell me.... I thought he was just another jerk to knocked up his girlfriend and dumped her while she was 8 months pregnant and immediately started dating Giesele from Victoria Secret.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
This is out of character, but Tom Brady is a major douche bag.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ditto Daydreamer and Penn! Tom Brady is
14.gif
bleck!

Tony Romo, OTOH, is
30.gif
You have heard what Jessie says about him?!
28.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 10:35:20 PM
Author: Daydreamer7130
Really? Tom Brady as the sweetest man..... really? Please tell me.... I thought he was just another jerk to knocked up his girlfriend and dumped her while she was 8 months pregnant and immediately started dating Giesele from Victoria Secret.

I was thinking the *exact* same thing! How anyone could think what he did was cool (and how he continues to be an absent dad) is beyond me. But that was a nice thing that Tony did. Good for him.

Mrs.Guz

Shiny_Rock
Actually, Tom Brady is NOT an absent dad. I live in Mass. and there have been numerous pictures of Brad and his son together in Mass.

Daydreamer7130

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 12:29:13 AM
Author: Miranda
Ditto Daydreamer and Penn! Tom Brady is
14.gif
bleck!

Tony Romo, OTOH, is
30.gif
You have heard what Jessie says about him?!
28.gif

Thanks for the support!!

Tony Romo does seem to be very genuine and with a kind soul.

However, I do have many reservations about his girlfriend. She is a poster child for low self esteem!! If you read between the lines of what is written and what she says during an interview, it is clear that she is only happy with herself when she is "in love" and boy, does she seem to fall in love with everyone that she dates. That really bothers me because she is truly talented and such a beautiful young woman and this self insecurity makes her so ugly.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/13/2008 2:00:14 PM
Author: Mrs.Guz
Actually, Tom Brady is NOT an absent dad. I live in Mass. and there have been numerous pictures of Brad and his son together in Mass.

He''s still very much a douchebag, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results