shape
carat
color
clarity

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Things that make ya go hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
emotion-40.gif
!!!!!

I still wanna see a freakin decent closeup of that ring though, head on.
emwink.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does any one here think she might have been "brainwashed" in some way? He is too weird. And remember (someone else here pointed this out) that John Travolta, another Scientologist, was Kelly Preston''s dream man who she dreamt of marrying? Weird coincidence. Here are two things I heard and read: One, there were a number of girls that he was "audtioning" to be his wife, among them Lindsay Lohan and some other actress who found his attention so creepy she backed out of being in an upcoming film of his. Second, supposedly there is a contact with this marriage and it includes a 5 million dollar payment to her and NO SEX. How creepy is this? She is so vulnerable. I just about her breakup with Chris Klein in InStyle from THIS MONTH where she claimed they were better off friends and that they were both TOO YOUNG for marriage. Boy, she changed her tune really quickly. I wonder what her family really thinks...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results