shape
carat
color
clarity

tokensjewelry.com...anyone use them?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trigirl

Rough_Rock
Has anyone purchased their ring from Tokens Jewelry? How was the service? We would purchase our Tacori rings online. I spoke with them and they said they would prefer if we shipped them my center stone and they would set it.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

Garysax

Shiny_Rock
Never heard of them.

It is little unusual that a jeweler would tell you that they would prefer to have a stone sent to them rather than tracking one down themselves. Most jewelers like to sell you the stone and the ring if possible...

tokens jewelry

Rough_Rock
Trigirl,
I am not sure who you spoke with but I can assure you this claim is completely false. I am the owner of tokens jewelry and we do not encourage customers to send us their diamond if only ordering a mounting. If a customer wants to have us set the diamond, we will do so but it is not encouraged. If anything, it is discouraged due to the increase in shipping charges both for the customer and us as well as the added liability. We clearly prefer to sell mountings with diamonds so this isn't a problem or concern. We have, in the past, sent diamonds to Tacori and had them set customer diamonds as well, but again, it is not the standard or encouraged but I do firmly believe the jewelry business is a customer service driven business and will try to do what it takes to make my customers happy.

I hope this clears this matter up.

Thanks, Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results