shape
carat
color
clarity

Toddlers & Tiaras?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lala2332

Brilliant_Rock
I''m strangly fascinated by this show. The mom of the twins was horrible! I really really disliked her. Twin #2 was adorable and sweet and wanted to share her prize with her ''perfect'' sister. How sweet is that. I was so glad that the director noticed how sweet and how hard twin #2 worked and that she got to win a BIG trophy.

Eden cracked my ass up. That girl is hilarious.

I don''t know exactly what I think about pagents. Being from the south I know A LOT of girls that have done them for a long time. I think that they have actually really helped some of the girls with things like poise and knowing how to dress and act appropriate in business type situations. (Not saying you have to do pagents to get that!) Being in law school, a couple of the top moot court girls, were all pagent girls, and I think being used to being on stage and "on the spot" really helps them in those mock-trial situations.

IDK....I guess if the child likes it and is good at it, then why not, and as long you have the money to spend!! 70k....that is a college tuition!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results