shape
carat
color
clarity

to a platinum/gold smith re gold charms....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Another "meta" question: While my Dad was alive, he handmade a gold charm for my mom based on a newspaper ad.....It was very special...I remember him showing me as he progresses with it..
After they died, my sister took it as a keepsake, and lost if from a charm holder she had put it on (mot one of HIS charm holders...that wouln''t have happened!)
Does anyone know where something like that could be otained/made? It was the block letters of "I LOVE YOU" cut out as if they were superimposed/piled onto each other..............I''d love to find one and surprise her.....I guess the season is reminding me......
39.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
that would be METAL question...sorry.................
28.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll look...but I know he made it from a piece of gold that was a back to a watch...a bit less then 1" square...then it was like block letters "I L O V E Y O U" piled one on top of each other, with whatever spaces were left cut out...I''ll look for a pic or will draw one....he also cut out our initials, and once made me a "dumbell" charm, and I have his "drawings" for a heart charm he made me...which I wear w/chain connected to both sides......lots of sentimental value......
1.gif

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sounds like you had a special dad. You are so fortunate...

Perry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results