shape
carat
color
clarity

TL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Does anyone know where TL is? Is she on vacation??

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hmm, haven''t seen her post for a few days either...

TL how are you feeling?

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Ummm. . . I know. Or I guess I know. She got in trouble. On my thread asking for a cushion cut. I got a notice that some replies were removed. It was her reply. I havne't seen her on here since, so I assume that's why. I feel HORRIBLE. I miss her!

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
yep she can''t log on..i miss her too.
8.gif

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 9:59:41 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
Ummm. . . I know. Or I guess I know. She got in trouble. On my thread asking for a cushion cut. I got a notice that some replies were removed. It was her reply. I havne''t seen her on here since, so I assume that''s why. I feel HORRIBLE. I miss her!
Seriously?!
33.gif

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/18/2009 10:30:35 AM
Author: brandy_z28

Date: 8/18/2009 9:59:41 AM
Author: hoofbeats95
Ummm. . . I know. Or I guess I know. She got in trouble. On my thread asking for a cushion cut. I got a notice that some replies were removed. It was her reply. I havne''t seen her on here since, so I assume that''s why. I feel HORRIBLE. I miss her!
Seriously?!
33.gif
Well I "think" so. I don''t know for sure! I''m taking a good guess though because I don''t know that she posted after that thread. Which was Thursday or Friday I think. I can''t remember. Just an assumption. If so. . . well I feel bad. TL is one of my FAVORITE members. Reading her posts got me hooked on the colored forum initially. Maybe she''s out of town and this is just a coincidence.

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Surely they will let her come back!!

She made me want a tourmaline as my first stone ever!! (the one my boyfriend gifted me with as a ring)

15.gif

She is like a fountain of information! PS needs her!

eta: I hope it really is just a coincidence :)

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope she’s fine and will be back soon too.

brandy_z28

Brilliant_Rock
I hope TL is back soon too! I can''t imagine what she''d have done to get kicked off!
32.gif

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
TL is fine but I know we all miss her terribly. I hope she comes back soon!

Ali

Shiny_Rock
Per the policies:

1. Moderator Action:
  2. Use the button for any questions related to thread/post removal, policies clarification, etc.
  3. Please do not post assumptions about moderator actions, this creates confusion, use "Report Post" button so that the moderator may clarify it appropriately. We are more than happy to do so.
  4. Some actions are subject to judgment calls for the integrity of the forum and should be respected as that.
  5. Out of respect for members/moderators and to avoid confusion any public discussions of moderator actions or policies will be removed.
  6. We reserve the rights to change policies at any time, therefore, please do not discuss policies publicly as they may change.

Discussions of people being ''kicked off'' and other assumptions is against the policies and counterproductive. Please make sure you are posting in the positive, helpful spirit of the forum.

Thank you.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Ali - I have no idea what happened to TL or if she is just MIA on vacation. What I do know is that TL is a positive influence to this board. She is obviously a very well loved member. She is well known and well liked. Above that I think her opinions are very well respected. I know when I bought my first tourmaline I posted and waited with baited breath to see what TL would say. Would it live up to her standards? Would it get her stamp of approval?
9.gif
Even though in some ways internet boards are faceless, they aren''t nameless and relationships are formed. I will say that maybe I am not as knowledgeable about the rules and policies as I should be. If someone made a mistake though maybe it would best to acknowledge it so that we can all learn from it, just as in real life. Just my thoughts and hopefully within stating them I didn''t break any rules. Because I certainly do LOVE PS and quite frankly TL is one of a group of members, that I, as still kind of a newbie, look up to and respect for their knowledge base. With that being said, I hope she is back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results