shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffanys can be fun!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock

I usually do not get excited about Tiffany & Co. I actually tell my fiancé NOT to shop there.

But today, while out on a walk on Rodeo in Beverly Hills, my fiancé and I decided to step inside T&Co to take a glace at their pretty diamonds. (No one can argue that their stuff isn''t gorgeous.

2.gif
)

...I then stumble upon my dream ring. It''s a 1.5ct, Emerald cut, BLUE diamond with a white baguette on each side. Wow, breathtaking... I have never seen something so incredibly beautiful.

(This is why I am impressed with them...) We wait a few minutes until a sales rep comes over. She tells us the ring has a price of well over $300,000 and asks me if I''d like to try it on in a private room. When we sit down in the room, I slip the ring on and gasp. It''s spectacular!!

The most impressive part is our sales rep. She truly was one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever spoken with about diamonds. She has a passion for colored stones, and was thrilled to talk about them - all the while knowing we weren''t going to buy the ring.

We ended up chatting with her for a good 45 minutes as I tried on various stunning pieces. (She even pulled out some pink diamonds for me to see!) It was nice to speak to someone who was so into their work. Her energy was contagious. She was wonderful - and I''d would absolutely consider buying T&Co because of her.

I just thought I''d share this with other diamond lovers.
9.gif
I guess I just have a new appreciation for T&Co and the people who work there.

(...And that blue diamond is stuck on my mind STILL!)

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
wow now that is my dream ring too!

laney

Brilliant_Rock
see, now that''s good sales"woman"ship.

You''ll maybe now and buy smaller pieces(say..under 300K) because of your one great experience.

Why can''t all sales people realize the value of being nice sometimes
1.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Being knowledgeable helps too. I get turned off a lot by pushy sales people (no matter how nice they are about it) when it becomes clear I know more than they do. And I don''t even know all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results