shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Soleste Owners!

emmtee

Rough_Rock
Good evening all,

Been on the hunt for an engagement ring for my lady and she fell in love with the delicate Tiffany Soleste. She loves the style and the delicateness and size of the shank / split shank. Now I am trying to get a little more value for my $$$ in terms of centerstone however I want to ensure the custom ring I am commissioning will have the same delicateness / size of ring shank. Tiffany name is not important but the style and size of the shank sure is.

So I need to call on my Pricescope Tiffany Soleste owners! Can someone post measurements (width of the shank and split shank portion) so I can relay those measurements to my jeweller?

Thanks in advance!

M

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Sorry if this is late, but does it have to be custom by your jeweler? I believe James Allen can do this setting (appears to be one of their stock settings...this particular one shows a round but it could be customized for a round or cushion) http://www.jamesallen.com/engagement-rings/halo/14k-white-gold-diamond-split-shank-double-halo-pave-engagement-ring-item-17845

I am not sure of others of the top of my head but I feel like ERD could do this custom as well (I didn't see it under their Tiffany-inspired pieces). What is your total budget? Hopefully it is not too late to help you out! If you are still around, I'd hit "report concern" and ask to have this thread moved to Rocky Talky where it will get more views.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results