shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany ring box

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I thought about buying one for fun off eBay so my g/f can use it to store the ring at night instead of teh one we have now. I did a search on eBay and there was only one and the current price was $46. That''s crazy. Even the boxes fetch an insane premium. Plus, I always thought the box was the Tiffany blue, but it turns out it''s just a plain black box. The one we got from our jeweler is arguably nicer looking. Have teh Tiffany ring boxes always been black or did they ever make the Tiffany blue ones?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
the cushiony ring box, which holds the ring itself for presentation is black. the "outer" box, in which the ring holder box resides is tiff blue. surely, that will clear up the confusion
2.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, I have that blue outer cardboard box. I was hoping the cushiony box would be blue as well. I want it mainly cuz of the brightness since out nightstand is pretty much black and the jewelry box blends right in so she often forgets to put the ring back on in the morning cuz she doesn''t notice it.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/12/2005 5:49:10 PM
Author: codex57
Yeah, I have that blue outer cardboard box. I was hoping the cushiony box would be blue as well. I want it mainly cuz of the brightness since out nightstand is pretty much black and the jewelry box blends right in so she often forgets to put the ring back on in the morning cuz she doesn''t notice it.
She forgets because she doesn''t notice it?

Have you considered having it soldered to her hand?
2.gif

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/12/2005 6:59:12 PM
Author: Patty
Date: 1/12/2005 5:49:10 PM

Author: codex57

She forgets because she doesn''t notice it?

Have you considered having it soldered to her hand?
2.gif

[:D] No, it''s cuz she''s too anal. She takes it off before bed b/c she''s worried she''ll swing her arm in her sleep and smack the ring against the headboard.

In the morning, neither of us think straight. She remembered today, despite being late, cuz she actually looks at the thing like ever 15 seconds and couldn''t bear another day without it. We''ve been struggling to wake up lately (I think it''s a combo of the cold weather and the nice warm down blanket) so I figure a brighter box will catch her eye in her rush to get ready for work.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Ahhh, I see. These cold January mornings are hell, aren''t they?

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have one of mine left from my endeavors there. I gave the rest to friends for the same purpose! And I use my remaining one for storage as well, mainly for carrying in my purse for when I take it off at work/lunch or at the gym! I thought it was really deep navy but now I look at it more and it's black with navy lining.

Id never pay 50 bucks for that. Just go to your jeweler and see if you c an get another box. Id say I can't find mine, may I please have another, Ill pay for it if I need to.

The ones from the jeweler my ring came from are greenish leather with blonde wood on the top and bottom. Pretty slick.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results