shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Price Increase? Or sales ploy?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

1stRing

Rough_Rock
Before I left a Tiffany store today to investigate other options, the sales rep indicated that Tiffany would be raising prices on their engagement rings on April 23rd. And also that this was their first increase in 4-5 years.

Can anyone confirm?

Pearberry

Rough_Rock
I was also told that there was going to be a price increase on all of their engagement rings and wedding bands. The salesperson informed me that it was going to happen around the end of March.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Trust me, If Tiffany quoted it, they can back it up!!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/15/2005 9:44:42 PM
Author:1stRing
Before I left a Tiffany store today to investigate other options, the sales rep indicated that Tiffany would be raising prices on their engagement rings on April 23rd. And also that this was their first increase in 4-5 years.

Can anyone confirm?
yeah.......Tiff & co price always been AT LEAST 4-5 yrs ahead of our times.
31.gif

rosy

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think it''s a marketing ploy. When I went to look at wedding bands they did increase over what they were when I went to look 4 months ago. I also noticed that prices at Signed Pieces have gone up. Don''t know if this is a general price increase due to the diamond market fluctuations or not.

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Diamonds,gold,platinum etc. etc.

All the material for jewelry shot up in price....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results