shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Olive Leaf band ring came and I love it!

hippi_pixi

Brilliant_Rock
its such a lovely ring and the single row is just a completely different style. i wonder could you wear the ring on special occasions and accept that it will be uncomfortable? or i wonder if you could have a plain silver band on either end so it cannot poke you?

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
hippi_pixi|1366285996|3429662 said:
its such a lovely ring and the single row is just a completely different style. i wonder could you wear the ring on special occasions and accept that it will be uncomfortable? or i wonder if you could have a plain silver band on either end so it cannot poke you?
That is an excellent idea! Can you try very narrow 1 mm band at the bottom of the ring?

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, I wish I could wear a ring on my middle finger but it feels weird. Is this a new Tiffany design? I have never seen it before.

Efriede

Shiny_Rock
Another idea: does the ring fit your index finger? Is it less uncomfortable there? You see I completely fell in love with this design and really hope one can find a solution to improve the wearability of this pretty. :naughty:

Can I kindly ask you to post the photo on your index finger if it fits, please? :twirl:

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Thanks so much for all of the comments. I have boxed it up to send back. I just can't justify keeping a ring that is uncomfortable and/or only wearing it occasionally because of that. If it were $50, sure, but not $250.

I agree that the single band just isn't the same in any way. I would not be able to fit slim bands on either side of this one, as it is already taking up almost my whole finger from joint to joint. I so wish there was a way to make this work. If it was a bit less wide, I think it would, but not as it is now. Some people may not find it as "pokey" as I did, so I'd encourage anyone who can actually go to a store and try it on to do so. Then again, I didn't realize it wasn't wearable until I actually did something with it on, as opposed to just sitting still taking pictures of it. :)

I will most likely just return it and not order another ring from T & Co right now. There's just nothing I love as much. I may go back to a local store and buy a couple of stacking rope type bands or something similar. If anyone has any fantastic rings that would work on a middle finger that are in this same price range, I would LOVE to see them!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It was stunning--but if it not comfortable it is not a keeper. Sorry it didn't work out.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results