shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Lucida

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

murcielago

Rough_Rock

Good morning everyone,

Just looking for suggestions – purchased a Tiffany Lucida ring and was going to propose; unfortunately (or fortunately) the object my desire left me before I got the guts to do it so now I have this new ring and paperwork form Tiffany’s. I tried returning it, but Tiffany told me that is past the 6 months “broken-engagement” return policy… whatever that means… any ideas what I can do with this thing… I paid 30+K for it… are there any places where I can take and sell? BTW, I live in Los Angeles…

7.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear about your engagement
7.gif

Signed Pieces is a popular site to buy pre-owned Tiffany, Cartier and other luxury jewlery. Try contacting them for help: http://www.signedpieces.com/home.cfm

Several people on this site have bought items from them.

murcielago

Rough_Rock
Thanks very much!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Well, the good news is that a new, never worn Tiffany Lucida should be pretty easy to sell.

Another popular dealer here who does designer consignment is: www.pearlmansjewelers.com

You''d probably get more for it through Ebay or Craig''s List...if you can stand the hassle...

widget

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results