shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany finally put the Legacy on the web...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock

Hi, LIW! Just thought you might want to check these out. Whether you like Tiffanys or not, they sure are purty!

30.gif

And this finally solves my confusion about the different images/rings that I have seen posted and called Legacy...there are 2 styles!

tiffanyweblegacy.JPG

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Those are really pretty...

I wish they''d list more prices, but I guess that''s sort of hard to do with all the variations. I went through a bratty phase where I was convinced my ring had to be from Tiffanys. And just as he finally accepted that, I found PS and broadened my horizons. His wallet is sure to thank me later.

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
The legacy (without the tapers the more simple one) was my first favorite e-ring I ever tried on. Everytime I see it I fall in love with it all over again. Unfortunately BF thinks the ring on my finger is too much. I keep on dreaming. I have a picture of it with the side view.

sideviews.jpg

heartsonfire

Shiny_Rock
Sorry it came out too big. I never learn how to resize it. Tips anyone?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I ripped those pictures out of magazines to put them in my e-ring folder!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Maybe you guys can point out where i can find the legacy on the tiffany site?

Thanx in addvance

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
I couldnt find it at first, but that''s because it isnt showing up on certain menus...

Go to Tiffany.com
Click Diamonds up on the top
Browse the engagement rings and choose anything under that menu
That menu doesn''t show (or for me) wasn''t showing Legacy, but when I clicked on that and went to one of the other sections, it had another menu (select engagement ring style) to browse other e-rings and Legacy was listed right under etoile.

I hope that actually makes sense

Sometimes I have problems linking people to Tiffanys, but try this:

http://www.tiffany.com/expertise/diamond/rings/engagement_legacy.asp?

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
That was me falling over in a dead faint. OH HOLY MoG...I have never seen the side view of the legacy before
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
. I never knew why ppl went so crazy for the legacy. I understand, and now I am one of you.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you fatafelice, for bringing the legacy into my life.
9.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Ginger, you are too funny!!
9.gif

I am also a legacylover--it''s so much like all the other ones (ritani, leon--reena/lovey, danielk) that I love and I''m glad it''s finally on the site! My problem is that I wish the side view of the more ornate one could go along with the top view of the simple one. I like the thin band, but I also like the side-detail of the tapered. Oh well--custom anyone?
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results