shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Etoile Pave as an engagement ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sdamico

Rough_Rock
I absolutely LOVE Tiffany''s Etoile 5-row pavé diamond band ring. I''m wondering if this is an appropriate engagement ring, however.

Does anyone have feedback for me before I send my boyfriend a "hint?"

Stacey

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi,
I think it''s most important that you love your eng. ring so if this is the ring you''re most admiring, I say go for it!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
I think any ring can be an engagement ring if that is what appeals to you. There is nothing that says it has to be a diamond (solitaire).

x-raylucy

Rough_Rock
I agree with everyone else. It''s a matter of personal taste and preference, as is everything else in life--that''s what makes us human--we''re all different! If that''s what you want it''s none of anyone else''s business what it represents (i.e an engagement vice the actual marriage)....you know what it means to *you* and that''s all that should matter. It would be considered a very unique and special engagement ring!
emotion-5.gif

But, that''s just my 0.02!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results