shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co. SUNGLASSES-for the woman who has it all!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I just tried on a pair of Tiffany sunglasses. They are STUNNING. They have a little diamond on each temple, in a silver sun design. They can be yours for the low low price of 1000.00 plus! Must say though, they were quite chic!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2007 2:10:37 PM
Author:diamondfan
OMG I just tried on a pair of Tiffany sunglasses. They are STUNNING. They have a little diamond on each temple, in a silver sun design. They can be yours for the low low price of 1000.00 plus! Must say though, they were quite chic!

are you considering them? i would love to see pics also. off to look.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I actually am. I am addicted to sunglasses and these are quite unusual. My optician can get them anytime, so I am not rushing right this minute. But they are pretty. Tiffany''s will not be carrying them. I will do a web search and see if I can find a shot of them. They came in black and tortoise shell, but I really liked the black.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
PS If you google Tiffany sunglasses and then hit images in the top corner, the first two, should show an ad with the Tiffany blue band along the bottom. The model is shown in 3/4 view and the glasses she is wearing, the black ones, are the ones I tried on.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the direction. is the word tiffany on the left side of the sun? is the diamond in the center of the sun? the image wasn''t large enough for me to get the full essence of the design. a grand seems steep but i guess the name is what is driving the cost. were you able to get specs on the stones or are they promotional quality?

i hope that when you get them we get to see some shots of you wearing them. thanks!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
The stone is tiny, it is pretty bright and it is in the center of the sun. It is not a huge diamond by any means. I am really tempted to get them, they are so pretty.

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
good for you. awaiting pics.

pennquaker09

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/27/2007 7:08:01 PM
Author: diamondfan
I actually am. I am addicted to sunglasses and these are quite unusual. My optician can get them anytime, so I am not rushing right this minute. But they are pretty. Tiffany''s will not be carrying them. I will do a web search and see if I can find a shot of them. They came in black and tortoise shell, but I really liked the black.

How many pair do you own? I''m not allowed to buy anymore - in theory anyway.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
this would be my first pair! They are so Audrey Hepburn to me, I love the big but not tooo big look in sunglasses.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Nice that you got to try them on IRL, Diamond Fan.

From what I know, Tiffany is launching sunglasses soon and they should be available at Bergdorf''s, if not now, then very shortly. The prices will range from $350-1100. They have a range that will be sold by opticians and also a range that will be sold in high end department store settings.

Really looking forward to seeing these myself!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
This pair is about 1100.00. They really are nice. I read an article in an optical trade magazine on line saying there are some very high end glasses being made, mostly by the manufacturer Luxottica. Some can run 10,000.00 and have diamonds and gemstones on them. I do sometimes lose glasses so I would never do that. This is a high end line, and will not be carried in Tiffany''s. I went in for another pair of reading glasses, now that I need them I like the high fashion ones so I do not feel bad about them, and these really caught my eye. I have a narrow face and so often glasses are toooo wide or elongated, and the new goggle type trend is terrible on me, they look like protective eyewhere from a job to me. These fit my face so well, and while a bit blingy, where more understated than a lot of the Versace and Dolce stuff I have seen, with HUGE V''s and D and G''s all over the sides. I just really like these. I usually get a few pairs of sunglasses each spring/summer, and have really loved Chanel in terms of style, but their lenses are not great. These Tiffany''s actually have a polarized lens which is great.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

They sound lovely--but I am terrible with losing sunglasses; I''d need to insure these!!

cheers--Sharon

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am better now about it. I used to be more careless but now that my sunglasses are 350.00 and up I try to be more aware. These would definitely be my most expensive pair, but they fit my face so well. With a narrow face, most glasses look like bug goggles, and I hate it, so the fact that these fit me well are making me want them. Plus the design and little diamond on each temple are cool. I am going back in to try on some new reading glasses and I think I will end up getting them. Whenever I leave a store and continue to think about something for a few days, I know it made an impact on me and it is not just an impulse buy...which I have been known to fall prey to for sure.

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Those look cute. I think you should get them.
17.gif
9.gif
17.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am, told my optician to put the black aside for me since I have to come in to try on my new reading glasses. I really think they are unique and I liked the way they fit my face, so looks like I will be a sucker. I will take some photos of them when I get them.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2007 6:14:11 PM
Author: diamondfan
I am, told my optician to put the black aside for me since I have to come in to try on my new reading glasses. I really think they are unique and I liked the way they fit my face, so looks like I will be a sucker. I will take some photos of them when I get them.
Yay for the sunglasses! I can see you now wearing them in the car, rocking out and looking stylish!!!
dance2.gif

Yes, please post pics; you sound like such a fun person DF!!!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the dancing sunglass guy!

I will take some photos of them, maybe at the photo shoot. Lisa and I have to get it organized.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
I wanna see!!! I''m a sunnies junkie, I can justify anything
28.gif
but truly I justify buying them because I''ve never lost or broken a pair.
I haven''t seen these, I''m dying to!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I would love to get them. They are very Audrey and so chic! Diamondfan, please take pics :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results