shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Celebration Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
Hi, does anyone have any pics of their Tiffany Celebration rings?? I have to settle on buying from Tiffany''s website so I don''t know what the ratios look like. Thanks!!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know which Celebration rings you''re looking at buying but I only have one...it''s the Tiffany 3mm wide square cut diamond half circle band in platinum (0.71 ctw). My finger is a size 6. These pictures are not as far away (to show the whole hand) as you''re probably looking for but the pics were too large to post that way. I hope this helps a little bit.

IMG_5541sm.JPG

staci76

Brilliant_Rock

IMG_4351sm1.JPG

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Last one to give perspective compared to other rings...this is on my thumb with a vintage platinum single cut diamond band that is approx 2 mm wide (possibly more like 1.9 mm) and my custom made opal and heart shaped diamond ring. The opal is approximately 10.5mm x 8.5mm (the colors in the opal are much brighter than what this picture shows but this pic shows off the diamonds more). The heart shaped diamonds are approx 0.65 ctw. Hope these helped.
1.gif

IMG_5523sm2.JPG

Trinity Creation

Rough_Rock
Thanks Staci!! Yes, your pictures thrilled me!! I love the square cuts!! I am in love with pretty much ALL their celebration rings so ANY pictures would help

DiamanteBlu

Ideal_Rock
Wow, Staci, those are lovely pieces!

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad the pictures helped you. I *love* square cut diamonds too...this is my favorite Tiffany band (although I love almost all of them like you do too).
30.gif
Eventually, I would like to get the eternity band with the square cuts from Tiffany but it will be a while before I can actually get that one. I must say, the square cut diamonds in this Tiffany band are truly beautiful and really sparkle like crazy.
30.gif

Thank you Trinity Creation and DiamanteBlu for the compliments.
1.gif
I need to start a post with my rings under Show Me the Ring but I''ve been too lazy to put it all together...
26.gif

Roxxie

Rough_Rock
My wedding band is a Tiffany 2mm channel set band ring. My engagement ring is more like 3mm.

swdkwedding3.jpg

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous Tiffany rings Staci and Roxxie! I will post my Tiffany Swing three row ring which is also considered a celebration ring.

tiffswingtwo_1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
staci - wow! that ring is STUNNING!!
30.gif

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the compliments ladies. Roxxie and Sundial, your Tiffany celebration rings are beautiful! I love Tiffany jewelry...especially the rings!
31.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Here is my Tiffany diamond and sapphire alternating ring in yellow gold. The diamonds are 15 points each.

I also love the Tiffany Etoile band and anything from the Legacy collection. Legacy is so gorgeous, wish I had one.

tiff dia sapp 2resize.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results