shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany and Co. fears their customers will have dinner at Tiffany''''s rib joints...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

javier

Rough_Rock
http://1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_343091721.html

Patrons at Tony Siragusa''s four Tiffany''s rib joints don''t get their food in little blue boxes.

But that hasn''t stopped the venerable jeweler Tiffany and Company from suing the former NFL lineman and his business partners in federal court in Newark.

The high-end retailer says Siragusa and his partners are seeking to create a restaurant empire using Tiffany and Company''s more than 150-year-old trademark.

The retired Baltimore Ravens nose tackle and FOX football commentator says he''ll stick with the Tiffany''s name. Siragusa says his four rib restaurants in New Jersey would never be confused with a store chain known for diamonds.

The six-foot-three, 350-pounder tells The Star-Ledger of Newark, "this is a case of the big guy going after the little guy, but they didn''t know the guy standing behind the door was me, and I ain''t so little."

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Having eaten there I dont think they have much to worry about both the food and service was lousy....I cannot imagine them spreading.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
This reminds me of the story I saw on 20/20 tonight where StarBucks went after a little hole in the wall coffee shop called Sam Bucks, owned by a dear woman. But StarBucks stated they felt they were threatened. John Stassle (SP) had it as part of his "Give me a break " segment.
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results