shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiaras and earrings oh my

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
I am looking at the accessories for my wedding and have a question. I am looking at tiaras and earrings that aren’t in a set and therefore not matching. My concern is that all the earrings I like are crystal with rhodium plating and most of the tiaras are cubic ziconia that are simply listed as “silver” for the color. Are the earrings likely to be substantially shinier or to be noticeable off in color from the tiaras? I am not haing a veil, so that doesn''t have to match

here is the most likely choice for the earrings:

maryears696b.jpg

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think it''ll be a problem. Rhodium is a bit darker, but it is still shiny. I think that most likely it the attention will be focused on the stones in the earrings anyway.

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/31/2008 1:00:40 PM
Author: SarahLovesJS
I don''t think it''ll be a problem. Rhodium is a bit darker, but it is still shiny. I think that most likely it the attention will be focused on the stones in the earrings anyway.
Do you think the difference in "stones" would be a problem? I don''t want the tiara to look dull compared to the sparkle of the earrings. Also, is rhodium really shiny? Some of the taras I am looking at are mostly metal, not stone, so I am worried that will look dull as well. Thanks for letting me know about the color difference.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results