shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiara designer Terry;where is she now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

americangypsy

Rough_Rock
I purchased a vey unique eternity ring that looked like a tiara from Tiara in Atlanta ,Georgia in 2001.Since then ,the store has gone bankrupt and my ring was recently stolen .Does anyone know where this designer has gone?I would love to replace the ring.I have been told that it is a Scottish marriage ring.Any ideas on how to replace this unique and beautiful ring?I feel naked without it and very peeved at the philopoina maid who took off with it
29.gif
!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
I tried a Google search for you , do you have any more info such as the designer''s name? I found plenty of places in the area you mention but it seems they actually make Tiaras from Crystal. If you can''t find anything then maybe you could consider having the ring recreated by a custom jeweller, many online vendors will undertake this for you. Hope this helps a bit. Maybe members who live in the area if there are any may be able to help.

americangypsy

Rough_Rock
The store was in Phipp''s Plaza in Atlanta ,GA and the owner was named Terry(can''t remeber her last name) .The name of the store was Tiara.They were a South African ,family owned business that went bankrupt while I was living out of country and missed the bankruptcy sale
emcry.gif
.She used to run a jewelery shop in the Ritz Carlton in Atlanta,Buckhead.I have googled Tiara rings and come up with nothing.The pic of the ring is the one sitting on my kitty''s head in my avavtar.I am now living in China and would like to have it remade;but no good pics of the ring are here(all in the safe deposit box in America.)

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Do you mean it was something like this ring: (very roughly I mean)

SJR151-PL-M.jpg

americangypsy

Rough_Rock
Beautiful Irish jewelery site and claddaugh ring.But not even close to what the ring looks like.Look at my avatar and see the shiny tiara on my cat''s head.That was the ring.It actually looks like a diamond tiara for a barbie.Going digging around again...Thanks for looking for me.I miss my pretty ring
7.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 9:57:35 PM
Author: americangypsy
Beautiful Irish jewelery site and claddaugh ring.But not even close to what the ring looks like.Look at my avatar and see the shiny tiara on my cat''s head.That was the ring.It actually looks like a diamond tiara for a barbie.Going digging around again...Thanks for looking for me.I miss my pretty ring
7.gif
No offense, but I can''t see anything but a sparkly thing on top of your cat''s head
2.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/14/2006 9:57:35 PM
Author: americangypsy
7.gif
You have a bigger version of the picture?
cant make out anything from that small picture.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my...I think I just found the perfect type of RHR for me! Maybe someday
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results